Hey! Listen!

MoridinZero

Lieutenant
May 28, 2024
RSI Handle
MoridinZero
I thought about doing the regular stuff but that's boring. I'm MoridinZero I used to be in TEST/ Dreddit during the burning of delve days on EVE online I went by Roivas Darquis in that game. Now I'm playing Star Citizen and just saw there is a TEST org here so naturally... I'm west coast(arizona) time zone looking for some good fights and fun times.

My favorite band is Slayer, my favorite food is burgers, my favorite ship is whichever one I'm currently shooting.

Last edited:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenDad
I thought about doing the regular stuff but that's boring. I'm MoridinZero I used to be in TEST/ Dreddit during the burning of delve days on EVE online I went by Roivas Darquis in that game. Now I'm playing Star Citizen and just saw there is a TEST org here so naturally... I'm west coast(arizona) time zone looking for some good fights and fun times.

My favorite band is Slayer, my favorite food is burgers, my favorite ship is whichever one I'm currently shooting.
I love slayer, and i love burgers so count me in for some wingman action anyday brother :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome to TEST Squadron!

Try TEST free for a month (and thereafter) no obligation, and If you don't like it you get 100% of your trial fee back - guaranteed!

As well as Testsquadron.com we also have a Discord and there is one guy having a sing-along over on the TEST private section of spectrum so even that is being used - so there are plenty of options for your leg community needs! There are probably some other things too but I only know of these ones :-)

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Forgot your password?