Hey! So, where's the beer?

Michzz

Commander
Jun 23, 2020
RSI Handle
Miory
Hey fellow TESTers!
I just had the privilege of joining TEST and I thought I'd introduce myself a bit.
Noticed there were some questions I could answer so I'll list them below;

Where you from stranger? I am from a country in Europe named 'The Netherlands'

What drew you to Star Citizen? Since I was a kid I've been interested in games and space, and Star Citizen combines those, what more could I want?!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Just the immersion of entering a different world as soon as you start the game, commanding your ship, do whatever you want, be a good guy, be a bad guy, exploration and mostly i'm looking forward to playing with others (I hope you guys!)

What was the first game you remember playing? the very first game I've ever played was a game called "Fly" and it was when computers didn't have a operating system yet so it ran from the bios or commandprompt. But my actual gaming career started with Super Mario on the NES.

What other games do you play?
I'm an allrounder, playing lots of different games. I play FPS, MMO's, RPG's and RTS games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I've been playing Star Citizen for a while now but never managed to often play with others which gets lonely after a while. From my experience in MMO's I figured there must be some sort of clan or guild system and apparently on Star Citizen it is called Organisations, and TEST just stood out for me.

Picard or Kirk?
I'm inclined to say Janeway. Can I say Janeway? No? Okay... Then Janeway it is. (But I'll give Picard a good second)

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
No Kirk

If you guys have any other questions let me know, and depending on the question I'll think about answering them.
Also please send me a message for a gaming sessions, it's lonely drinking on my own!

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
I'm sorry, we can not accept your answer as clearly the best captain in star fleet is Captain Christopher Pike *mic drop*
But welcome to test either way, because in this universe were our own damn captain's, and last one to the bar buys the beer.

Reactions: Scape
Forgot your password?