Hey

Jack Bankmaster

Captain
May 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Jack_Swift
Hi space people

I've been a space fan for as long as I can remember, Eve Online has been my thing on and off for the last few years... not just me, hard not to keep going back to said game and friends!!!

Anyway. found RSI a few years ago and have been keeping an eye on it. Looks awsome! and want to be a part of this story.

I'm an older player (on TS3 you would not know...ever, trust me, sounds like i'm 23...winks)

Anyway, i'm a loyal friend and hapy to help other's.....

o7
Jack

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: AstroSam

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Welcome to TEST. Here is your Beer, your other Beer and your backpack Keg harness for more BEER! Refill hydrant is over there to the left when you need more.

You will fly only in ships specially sanctioned by TEST Squadron Special Services. You will drink what we give you, eat where we tell you. For now on you will have identifying marks of every kind. You will stand out in every way. Your entire image is crafted to leave a lasting memory with all you crash into. You are a TEST Pilot, recognized only by Black and Yellow and remembered just as quickly. You really exist, you were even drinking. Jack Bankmaster is your name. drinking, your native hobby. You are now part of the org. You are part of it, in it, drinking, crashing. We're them. We're They. We are the TEST Squadron.

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Welcome and happy you could join us from the spreadsheet sim.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi space people

I've been a space fan for as long as I can remember, Eve Online has been my thing on and off for the last few years... not just me, hard not to keep going back to said game and friends!!!

Anyway. found RSI a few years ago and have been keeping an eye on it. Looks awsome! and want to be a part of this story.

I'm an older player (on TS3 you would not know...ever, trust me, sounds like i'm 23...winks)

Anyway, i'm a loyal friend and hapy to help other's.....

o7
Jack
Welcome :)

Jack Bankmaster

Captain
May 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Jack_Swift
Thanks guys
Great to be here, sorry my reply is a little late I work evenings some weeks, real aircraft to see in and out :) Works in the airline freight industry!

Anyway no Black Sunder you have not scared me, yet anyway :P

Blind Owl "older player" hmmmm then probs more around @CosmicTrader and @maynard
age, you will never guess, I always sound younger......

Little about me...errrrrrr.....well ex Eve player (did I mention that)! was in TNT, in fact Wibla's own corp. for those that know the game. And no I'm not a Goon though TNT was part of the CFC or what ever the call it nowdays (if in fact there will be anything left after this last war)!

I love gaming, playing Planetside 2 at the moment for something to do, in fact my gf is running a platoon, though I do stay away most of the time, she would have made a great fleet commander (very bossy) ((I did not say that, and I'll headshot anyone that tells her))! boys just love a women telling them what to do!!!!!

Never Winter was good, Ever Quest II to, World of Tanks, was a Battle Field 1942 mod fan a while back.
Well early 50s ish, looking for some serious fun in the stars (pirate Aaaarrrrgggghhhh)

Fly safe and cheers me Hearties

o7

Jack

Forgot your password?