Heya TEST!

ThunderGod

Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Thunder79
Thunder79 from the RSI forums...though I don't post a lot there.
ThunderGod97 over on Twitch...you'll find me hanging with Captain_Richard and BadNewsBaron often, among others. I'm also trying to establish myself as a streamer....only just got going a few weeks ago.

I'm from Chicago. I work downtown as a front end web developer and live in the Burbs.

I didn't find out about Star Citizen until October of last year...and didn't back until November...and that feels really really late. I don't know why it flew under my radar but I would have been involved well before October if I had known about it. I've always had a place in my heart for space sims. I love that they are making a come back! I started with the Freelancer DUR....but there were just so many shiny ships...I broke the promise I made to myself not to buy anymore pretty damn quickly. My hangar is now almost full with the following:
Mustang Omega
M50
315p
325a
Cutlass Blue
Freelancer DUR
Contellation Aquila

Also have the:
HULL C
Herald
edit: Reliant

Got rid of an Aurora LN, Avenger, Gladius, and Mustang Delta to get the HULL C. I'll be reacquiring the Aurora, Avenger (going to get a variant), and Gladius soon.

edit:
My Updated Shiplist:
https://goo.gl/gn91aj

You can see my ships heavily weight towards exploration. I want to do a lot of it. I also want to get into trading and smuggling as well as some bounty hunting.

Aside from Star Citizen I'm also currently playing Kerbal Space Program and GTA V on PC. I've done a bit of Elite Dangerous, though I'm giving it a bit more time to cook before trying it again.

As for my interests, well I think my original intro thread on the RSI forums still sums me up quite well: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/193467/hey-there

Also dabble in Fantasy a bit, and will be playing some Witcher 3 when it comes out.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! You'll be welcome on my Carrack any time.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Your inability to follow basic instructions shows great promise, its just what we look for, but we can't let you in until you tell us: Picard or Kirk?

ThunderGod

Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Thunder79
Such difficult decisions....Picard was portrayed so well...but Kirk did some.awesome.over.acting! My true choice would be Sisko to be honest...

Esq

Space Marshal
Jan 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Esq
Welcome! And hey grats for the redeemer win !!

ThunderGod

Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Thunder79
I got lucky on that one...not just for the win...but also because Grakees was running "don't have to be there" giveaways up to that point. I was getting onto my train home from work when he drew my name. Found out in chat after I started it back up and had to get direct word from Grakees to believe it.

I ended up turning it into a Gemini though.

Reactions: Esq

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Welcome! Drop into RSI TEST chat some time! We're pretty consistently active between 9:00 AM EST and late into the night, though sometimes the time goes later to 10 or 11 AM before things start moving.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Hi guy!

Forgot your password?