Heyo!

Sawbones

Captain
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Sawbones
I currently reside in FL and was drawn to SC because space ships. Smuggling, PVP, and Ship Boarding all sound like fun for me.

The first VIDEO game I remember playing is Pong. Right now I'm not currently playing anything too seriously, some ARMA III, a little PS2 and some older games I missed such as the Borderlands and Bioshock series.

I wanted to join Test because of the large community and freedom it looks to represent.

James T Kirk all the way.......

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard! And we have a few on discord that play arma 3 here and there.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Well, I can over look the Kirk. Welcome to TEST! I actually started out with Pong too. Much realism, Graphics for the modern 2000!

Are you flying anything at the moment? What will you eventually want in the PU?

Sawbones

Captain
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Sawbones
Well, I can over look the Kirk. Welcome to TEST! I actually started out with Pong too. Much realism, Graphics for the modern 2000!

Are you flying anything at the moment? What will you eventually want in the PU?
Currently I've been sticking to my Super Hornet primarily. I also have the tried and true Aurora, 315P, Gladiator, Cutlass Red, and a Banu Merchantman.

To be honest, I'm not sure where I'm heading for the PU as I'm a terrible pilot........lol

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Currently I've been sticking to my Super Hornet primarily. I also have the tried and true Aurora, 315P, Gladiator, Cutlass Red, and a Banu Merchantman.

To be honest, I'm not sure where I'm heading for the PU as I'm a terrible pilot........lol
Nice, so many ships. find us on Discord. There are always a few people willing to go in for a pick-up game.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Don't worry, we have enough terrible pilots that you'll fit right in.

Forgot your password?