HH - Polaris CCU

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Anybody happen to have one of these in their buybacks? Once 3.3 is out, the upgrade will be just $25... I could wait until the anniversary sale, but I'm kinda scared that CIG will show some progress on it and bump the price up.

Reactions: Deroth and Doyzer

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
I asked concierge support if they would let me purchase this upgrade last month, unfortunately they said I had to wait until year end sales. Best of luck.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
The support guy is just stupid... the CCU will be on sale @ Anniversary

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442692434263146518/502872371045072897/unknown-24.png
No, not necessarily...we are really only getting one part of a (who knows how long?) conversation, without **any** context. I'm guessing the guy was trying to do something like re-buy a Polaris that he had melted that was originally obtained via a CCU (from a Hull C?). He was able to get back the Hull C, but since he had already applied the CCU to the Polaris (?) he was unable to get that back...

What the support person is telling him is that, "No, you can't buy a CCU for a Polaris now..." as in right at this moment, just like you can't buy a CCU at this moment for any one of a million limited ships, like the Sabre, Sabre Comet, etc.

Reactions: SullyQuindarius

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
No, not necessarily...we are really only getting one part of a (who knows how long?) conversation, without **any** context. I'm guessing the guy was trying to do something like re-buy a Polaris that he had melted that was originally obtained via a CCU (from a Hull C?). He was able to get back the Hull C, but since he had already applied the CCU to the Polaris (?) he was unable to get that back...

What the support person is telling him is that, "No, you can't buy a CCU for a Polaris now..." as in right at this moment, just like you can't buy a CCU at this moment for any one of a million limited ships, like the Sabre, Sabre Comet, etc.
Thats what I thought until the 2nd para mentioned

"All CCU's to the polaris have been removed from the backend of our website..."

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Got one from my friend,it will never border me again.This whole thing is...something unconvenience.

Forgot your password?