Hi :-D

Talos

Grand Admiral
Jul 10, 2015
RSI Handle
TalosFury
Where you from stranger?

UK. Well.... the bonny old England part anyway.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The PU, and everything you can do in it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Honestly? All the above.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Super Mario on NES, and the original Wolfenstein on PC.

What other games do you play?

I lost about 3 years of my life on WoW, then moved away from PC gaming. Mainly play Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Saints Row III, Darksiders 1 & 2, a few others. Recently repurchased Tachyon: The Fringe through Steam to get back into the space sims, however will need a new rig to go anywhere near SC.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Got an invitation after pledging for my Aurora LN. Had a look at the YouTube channel and liked that TEST had a 'Do what you want!' attitude.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Greetings, and welcome to TEST.

Excellent gaming pedigree with that original Wolfenstein. The most recent one was a good homage.

I've been debating loading up some X3TC w/ XTM to get my space simmin up to date.

Talos

Grand Admiral
Jul 10, 2015
RSI Handle
TalosFury
Cheers for the welcome Fenrig. Not tried X3TC, will have to look it up on steam assuming my lapy can play it lol.

J.B

Lieutenant
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Eternal-Guardian
Another UKer wooooOOOOOOO!

and another WOW sufferer i understand and commiserate with you we will never get those years back :'(

Old Wolfenstein ROCKED!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. And yes, we are true to the 'Feel free to do what you want' mentality. Just don't tell us if you kill somebody!

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
X3 is pretty old, your laptop can hopefully run it. Its a very deep game to get into. I bought it a couple years ago, for $5 when I also got my xbox wireless receiver for PC. I definitely needed some help (online tutorial guides and videos) to figure it out, but once you get the hang of it (hours and hours into it), it really rocks!

Also, welcome or something

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
You can do what you want in TEST as long as you have a beer(or any alcoholic beverage) in your hand while doing it. You were a lucky one, only losing three years of your life to WoW...

WoW was one of my many long term mmo addictions. I've been WoW free for over a year now this time. I fell off the wagon briefly with panda expansion...

Welcome to TEST Squadron!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. And yes, we are true to the 'Feel free to do what you want' mentality. Just don't tell us if you kill somebody!
Well, I'm sure we can find a black hole or nebula to dump the body in.

...You were talking about in the game, right.?

Forgot your password?