Hi everyone, I'm [YOUR NAME HERE] and I'm [EMOTION HERE] to be here!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Awesome title and intro. Glad someone else played Earthsiege! Did you play the second? I was a beast in the flyer with plasma canons.

Bonus points for switching picture from default! And more for being ninjas!

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Awesome title and intro. Glad someone else played Earthsiege! Did you play the second? I was a beast in the flyer with plasma canons.

Bonus points for switching picture from default! And more for being ninjas!
Thanks! No, I never played the second Earthsiege. It's been so long, but I remember having some fun in Earthsiege but being annoyed by it at the same time. But, as with anything from back then, I remember it fondly now, mostly.

Ninjas.
They haunt my every moment,
always seeming to be just outside my peripheral vision.
Infiltrating my dreams,
both sleeping and…
waking

I wish I knew what I’d done to deserve this
but it’s not a terrible way to go.
It’s actually kind of cool.
I’d prefer old age, though.

- D.J. Kirkbride

Are we going to get any exclusive screencaps? :D

Welcome to TEST!
TEST Screenshots?... sure, why not.

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

omg the Gravis pad and the Doom companion just pitched my flashback tent.........I need to explore my parents basement now.....

Edit, any of you remember this little gem?!:

Can we play this way in SC??????

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Welcome to test, your collection brings back memories of my teen years. Cyberia, sub wars 2050, heretic, rebel assault, and the ultra hard micro prose
I don't remember which game that grey MicroProse box is for. MicroProse also made Darklands, one of my all time favorites, but it's in a black box in the picture. That's really gonna bug me now... I'll have to figure that out the next time I'm at my parents' house. And yes, those boxes are all still in the same spot... untouched.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

omg the Gravis pad and the Doom companion just pitched my flashback tent.........I need to explore my parents basement now.....

Edit, any of you remember this little gem?!:

Can we play this way in SC??????
QUARANTINE!!! I completely forgot about that game... but played the hell out of it.

Found a video for those that need remindin'

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Welcome to TEST! I used to play the *crap* out of MS-DOS 6.2! Awesome game ;-)
I didn't know MS-DOS 6.2 was a game? The whole config.sys and autoexec.bat editing was a game?? Hahaha, good for me having learned that now. Better late than never.

Welcome to TEST, Mr. Hashaga...Hasa...Hagash...*upscrolling* *CTRL+C* *CTRL+V* Mr. Hasgaha!
Cheers!
Sam

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
I didn't know MS-DOS 6.2 was a game? The whole config.sys and autoexec.bat editing was a game?? Hahaha, good for me having learned that now. Better late than never.

Welcome to TEST, Mr. Hashaga...Hasa...Hagash...*upscrolling* *CTRL+C* *CTRL+V* Mr. Hasgaha!
Cheers!
Sam
I can't tell if your serious or not... but no, MS-DOS 6.2 was not a game. Zap was mocking the fact that it was mixed in with my games. BUT, editing the DOS files very much became a game of sorts.

And thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: Xian-Luc Picard
Forgot your password?