Hi I want to be a Testis! I mean testie.

Todd

Ensign
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
Smod
Hey this is kind of like standing up in a classroom and doing my crap powerpoint presentation, lol.
Right I can't remember what log in name I put but Smod is my handle in SC. =)

Where you from stranger?
Coventry, England. Not much to say really, unless you want to hear about the car industry we used to have, or the lady Godiva folklore tale

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Looked fucking cool, though that's admittedly not very eloquent, I haven't been in to flight or space sims before, but I've got myself a joystick and might even use to learn it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Not sure, probably PVP I like PVP in most games, but I may end up being an exploration junky, I'll be getting the carrack for, almost, sure.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I can't honestly remember, Ocarina of Time was probably the first game I was insanely excited about. But I had a really rubbish PC before that, so I guess Commander Keen. I loved that game, and maybe earth worm jim, Oh Lion king and Aladdin.

What other games do you play?

Had a mild infatuation with titanfall that has tapered off, bored with my other games, I guess I'm in between games, I'll be playing dragon age inqusition and witcher 3 on release though.

Picard or Kirk?

Er well To be fair I was the generation of Picard, so I'll have to say that, even though I'm aware Kirk is considered to be the cooler captain.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, Todd or Smod!
Hope you will like the rest of the TESTies, and jump on TS when you have the time... maybe there are more peeps that are a bit bored and want to play.
And yes... i also have Titanfall and i really want to like it, but somehow it isn't pulling me in... can't really put my finger on it.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
singular: testicle

plural: testes

welcome, new testicle

Todd

Ensign
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
Smod
Yeah I'd agree, but I once saw it on wikipedia, something about the latin diminutive, there are a few places that'll use it if you google it. It had to be testis to make the bad pun work

Todd

Ensign
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
Smod
Welcome to TEST, Todd or Smod!
Hope you will like the rest of the TESTies, and jump on TS when you have the time... maybe there are more peeps that are a bit bored and want to play.
And yes... i also have Titanfall and i really want to like it, but somehow it isn't pulling me in... can't really put my finger on it.
Yeah same here, I did really like it at the start, even now when I think of it I love the idea of kicking off a building and soaring through the sky, I'm even pretty darn good at it, which is unusual for a twitch shooter, I mean good as in top of public matches, not as in playing the competitive scene as I can imagine that'd shatter my illusion. I'm not sure what it is either, what's worse it may have ruined other shooters for me, I played destiny round a friends and was gutted that I couldn't generate some speed and go wall jumping off into the distance

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome Todd. Swing around the chat :)

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Went to Coventry once, not sure about Car industry history there but had tea in a cafe. Good jam. That will be all.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Join our Teamspeak comms to chat with us :D

Forgot your password?