Hi! I'm Galfraz

galfraz

Rear Admiral
Nov 24, 2015
RSI Handle
galfraz
Where you from stranger?
I hail from that darkest of pits known only as southern California.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have a friend who had backed the game a long time ago and I had been following the game off and on for awhile now but had been waffling on if I wanted to lay down the bucks to get into it. I had a hard time getting bast that whole "LTI" thing and the spending real money on internet spaceships. Another friend who has lost faith in the project refers to this model as "Macro transactions"

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I am most looking forward to being a support. I got a Starfarer to that end and intend to use it for both my own benefit and for the benefit of those I'm helping. Exploration is another thing I am interested in, I got a Freelancer DUR for that. The type of exploration I would like to do is with a small team.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game I remember playing was Kings Quest 3.

What other games do you play?
I also enjoy playing Fallout 4, Kerbal Space Program, Civ V, XCOM Enemy Unknown, Shadowrun Returns

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was looking for org on the Star Citizen website with more than like 2 members in it, and I had been a member of Test Alliance: Please Ignore once upon a time. After reading the short blurb on the org page, that was settled.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. Though truth be told I never have been a huge Star Trek fan in general.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST, as a New Yorker I am so jealous of your weather Q__Q

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nonexistent
Yay. We're looking forward to a nice warm, mild winter here in Alberta. El Nino and all. Moderate temps of -20c . . .so about -862,546 F. Beach weather. Ha.

Also, I'm insanely jealous. Lucky man. I'm drinking away the pain. And the beer apparently.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?