Hi, I'm GeoToaster.

GeoToaster

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
GeoToaster
Hows it going TEST! I usually go by Geo for short, but my SC handle matches my forum name of GeoToaster.

Where you from stranger?
I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD but later moved to Florida, in the USA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've always been a fan of the space sims! I lost so many hours to Elite 1, 2, and 3, as well as X3: reunion and its subsequent sequels. Not rebirth though, that was a steaming turd.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
There's so much to look forward too, but planetary exploration is top of the list! Ever since you could land on planet surfaces in Frontier First Encounters (Elite 3) I've always wanted to hop out of my ship and explore said planets!

What was the first game you remember playing?
My earliest memories of playing video games would be either the original Super Mario brothers or Contra, can't remember which I played first.

What other games do you play?
I have a wide range of tastes, I play Minecraft, GTAV, Elite Dangerous, Goat Simulator, just to name a few.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk! Gotta love Shatner.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
What's up geotoaster. I constantly have x3 albion prelude running on my computer. Slowly but surely developing an armada that I plan to take out EVERYTHING

Welcome though geo. Grab a beer, a rum, whiskey, vodka, gin, tequila. Mix together and put into a large gallon size wine glass and drop a straw... Welcome to test.

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
It's actually fortunate for you that your handle says 'Toaster' and not 'Toasted. Because we are all 'Toasted' here. That's cool man, you will be a Toasted Toaster!

Welcome!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST, Geo!

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien