Hi i'm mechcell

mechcell

Lieutenant
May 20, 2022
RSI Handle
MechceII
You can just called me mech. I'm currently living between buffalo and niagara fall. Some of you already hear me talking last night. I got an neurological disorder called apraxia. So, my speech do not get through correctly due to problem with my brain. Or think in this way; I have speech jammers that make peoples hard time understand me. For example, I'm trying to say inv me but it's come as fuck me. What drew me to SC? IDK I like forward to pirate, both fps & ship pvp, and little exploration. The first games I play and beat before I even before able to speak are super mario world and Zelda link to the past. I start playing star citizen back in 2015 on and off. I was playing Archeage up until the new year. I still play Battlefield from time to time. How did i first about TEST from Montoya and I like this videos. So, i join up with TEST. Sadly I like grump eye videos more and Montoya videos are close second.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST!
I got an neurological disorder called apraxia.
I have a similar set of conditions btw, for me it's the result of an injury. There are a few others around with various other difficulties. So don't worry about that at all, there's almost always someone around that understands at least a little, but maybe a lot.

Amun Khonsu

Captain
Donor
Jan 28, 2022
RSI Handle
Amun-Khonsu
You can just called me mech. I'm currently living between buffalo and niagara fall. Some of you already hear me talking last night. I got an neurological disorder called apraxia. So, my speech do not get through correctly due to problem with my brain. Or think in this way; I have speech jammers that make peoples hard time understand me. For example, I'm trying to say inv me but it's come as fuck me. What drew me to SC? IDK I like forward to pirate, both fps & ship pvp, and little exploration. The first games I play and beat before I even before able to speak are super mario world and Zelda link to the past. I start playing star citizen back in 2015 on and off. I was playing Archeage up until the new year. I still play Battlefield from time to time. How did i first about TEST from Montoya and I like this videos. So, i join up with TEST. Sadly I like grump eye videos more and Montoya videos are close second.
Great to have you here, Mech. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?