Hi, I'm OmegaSeven (John) and I'd like to Join up

OmegaSeven

Lieutenant
Mar 24, 2014
RSI Handle
OmegaSeven
Where you from stranger?

Norther Virginia, specifically Prince William County.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I'm a little bit of a bandwagon jumper to be honest but I've been a fan of Chris Roberts' games pretty much my whole life and when I saw the news about the $40 million milestone I knew I had to be a part of this.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration sounds really interesting, I'm looking forward to the possibility of organic PvP encounters most of all.

What was the first game you remember playing?

That's a tough one, I think it was Adventure on the Intellivision.

What other games do you play?

I'm currently (very slowly) working on AC4: Black Flag. I also dabble in a little Kerbal Space Program from time to time.

Picard or Kirk?

Depends on the situation but Picard way more often than Kirk.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

I'm currently (very slowly) working on AC4: Black Flag. I also dabble in a little Kerbal Space Program from time to time.
I enjoyed it very much, but felt that it could have been a standalone game about pirates instead of the whole assassin-plot.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
OMEGASEVEN! I keep thinking of this crazy mutant thing with powers... "We're saved, its OmegaSeven." I know, I'm weird, Welcome to TEST! *Grabs Bourbon glass*

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Excelsior. I am Shive. Leader of TEST. May I call you John Smith?

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Where you from stranger?

Norther Virginia, specifically Prince William County.

What other games do you play?

Maybe there's just something about being from the east coast that makes us all secretly desire to be pirates? I loved pirates when I was 5 and got to go to the outer banks of NC and hear all about Blackbeard. I loved the Monkey Island games as a kid, and I'm so tempted to get Black Flag because the pirate setting looked really, really awesome!

Now we can be Space Pirates in Star Citizen!

The space rum is still plentiful, the wenches can have odd (or even) numbers of breasts, there's lots of booty to plunder, and now we get lasers too! Sounds like a win/win to me!

This should have been an easter egg chant though, haha!

Forgot your password?