Hi, I'm Ruminator

Ruminator

Lieutenant
Jun 28, 2022
RSI Handle
Ruminator-A52
I've been playing for a couple of months, strictly solo. I've done very little in the way of FPS or ship combat, but I've got box missions pretty much figured out 😋. I signed up after seeing a couple of Montoya's videos, as this sounds like a great place to meet and interact with other citizens. I'm not sure what kind of effect the upcoming wipe and patch will have on gameplay, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

See you out there.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Welcome to Test, Ruminator. 🍻

Also, not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but I'm having some trouble getting access to the discord. I'm stuck in #verification-help. I'm Ruminator#1672 over there. Can anyone here help with that?
If you don't get anyone who knows more about Discord than me (so most people!), try starting a thread in General to ask, and someone will help you. Montoya recently posted this, which might be relevant. Discord seems to be working fine otherwise, so it should be fixable, especially if you check the things Montoya mentions in that post before asking. Hope you get it sorted! :)

Forgot your password?