Hi! I'm the guy with the flying monkeys!

May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Commander Kalibore
Hello fellow TESTies!

Been signed up since last year but not been very active until now on Star Citizen or otherwise. Was a bit too buggy before but it's shaping up better now.

All the new talk of getting the FPS module online has got me dribbling though. Thought I'd come by and make the introduction properly.

I've just gone forth and gone and upgraded my ship.

I went for the Aurora.
Then traded that for a Cutlass.
Then traded that for, yep a.... Constellation Taurus! Can see that becoming an Andromeda some time soon.

So we have another Connie for the team!

I went and forked out for a Mustang Beta too, bit quicker for those Beer runs!

Nice to be a part of an awesome team! Can't wait to get out there with you all and get this universe domination happening!

Thanks for having me!

Kalibore

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
When I first looked at your avatar, I thought it was a stylized picture of Jar Jar Binks. And that scared me. Welcome to TEST.

Reactions: Commander Kalibore
May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Commander Kalibore

Well close, If you read the rare Star Wars books they revealed that Jar Jar Binks after 8 years of failed speech therapy became depressed and developed an addiction to meth and glue as well as strange violent Anime cartoons. The other Gungans followed suit, feeling like the outcasts of the galaxy.

Over time the Gungans evolved into the ultimate hunters of the galaxy, you'll know them now as The Predators.

Forgot your password?