Hi, my favorite color is clear, and I enjoy staring at the sun...

Rod Serling

Lieutenant
Dec 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Rod-Serling
Hello TEST.

I am from 'murica. Not to be confused with the United States of America or North America.

SPAAAAAAAACE drew me to Star Citizen. Also I loved Freelancer (game) and I'm hoping Chris doesn't run out of money and is able to finish this one. Is 100mil enough? Might want to buy another ship just to be safe...

PVP baby. Can't wait to pew pew and dakka dakka until some tears come pouring out.

First game I remember playing would be The Adventure of Link.

I play any space games. Except EVE. Used to play eve but jesus the time sink...

Heard about test waaay back when it first formed. Knew they'd be around and waited until SC was a bit more playable to find an org. Well, PTU is looking nice so decided it was time to hop on.

Picard. No question.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

BeerMonster

Commander
Dec 2, 2015
RSI Handle
BeerMonster
Welcome to Test Squadron.... May your journey be safe, your booty plentiful and your glass never empty!!!

I used to play EVE a long time ago myself. I had some good times playing it and made some really cool friends that I still play other games with.

But I know what you mean about it being a time sink.... I simply couldn't justify paying the monthly subscriptions anymore.

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
If you enjoy staring at the sun this will not be for you because we will be bloating out the sun with our massive Aurora fleet

WELCOME TO TEST :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What ship do you have and what ship do you want

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Hello TEST.

I am from 'murica. Not to be confused with the United States of America or North America.

SPAAAAAAAACE drew me to Star Citizen. Also I loved Freelancer (game) and I'm hoping Chris doesn't run out of money and is able to finish this one. Is 100mil enough? Might want to buy another ship just to be safe...

PVP baby. Can't wait to pew pew and dakka dakka until some tears come pouring out.

First game I remember playing would be The Adventure of Link.

I play any space games. Except EVE. Used to play eve but jesus the time sink...

Heard about test waaay back when it first formed. Knew they'd be around and waited until SC was a bit more playable to find an org. Well, PTU is looking nice so decided it was time to hop on.

Picard. No question.
Welcome welcome Rod Serling.
If you're the same guy I recall from Chatroll years ago, then you are indeed a great person - almost too great to join test ;D Also if my high level memory doesn't fail me... you were stationed on a ship? (let's see if this is a hit or miss)

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
More Yanks! welcome to test you gun satani- i mean errr enthusiast!

Rod Serling

Lieutenant
Dec 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Rod-Serling
I used to play EVE a long time ago myself. I had some good times playing it and made some really cool friends that I still play other games with.

But I know what you mean about it being a time sink.... I simply couldn't justify paying the monthly subscriptions anymore.
Yeah me too. Used to have a 130mil SP character, but lost internet for awhile so I couldn't justify it. Sold him awhile later.

Welcome welcome Rod Serling.
If you're the same guy I recall from Chatroll years ago, then you are indeed a great person - almost too great to join test ;D Also if my high level memory doesn't fail me... you were stationed on a ship? (let's see if this is a hit or miss)
Yep, same guy. Though there was two of us back in the day. Me (Rod Serling), and Mr. Serling. I think you go the right one because way back then I was stationed on CVN 75 I've exited the military since then and living it up on the Post 9/11 GI bill :D

If you enjoy staring at the sun this will not be for you because we will be bloating out the sun with our massive Aurora fleet

WELCOME TO TEST :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What ship do you have and what ship do you want
I thought we were going to crashing into the sun?

Ships I have... hmm let's go biggest to smallest
Idris-P
Retaliator x2
Constellation Andromeda
Starfarer

Freelancer
Caterpillar
Cutlass Black
Vanguard

Gladiator
Scythe x2
Khartu Xi'an Scout x2
Hornet Tracker
Hornet Ghost
Hornet M
Hornet
Avenger
300i
325a
350r
Aurora LN
Aurora LX
M50

But I really want a Saber and a Gladius.

Reactions: supitza and Shive

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Yeah me too. Used to have a 130mil SP character, but lost internet for awhile so I couldn't justify it. Sold him awhile later.

Yep, same guy. Though there was two of us back in the day. Me (Rod Serling), and Mr. Serling. I think you go the right one because way back then I was stationed on CVN 75 I've exited the military since then and living it up on the Post 9/11 GI bill :D

I thought we were going to crashing into the sun?

Ships I have... hmm let's go biggest to smallest
Idris-P
Retaliator x2
Constellation Andromeda
Starfarer

Freelancer
Caterpillar
Cutlass Black
Vanguard

Gladiator
Scythe x2
Khartu Xi'an Scout x2
Hornet Tracker
Hornet Ghost
Hornet M
Hornet
Avenger
300i
325a
350r
Aurora LN
Aurora LX
M50

But I really want a Saber and a Gladius.
Yus! *self-pat on the back* Good job Shive ;D I look people into the eyes once and I never forget who they are! O_o like dat. The human chat log. Jk, I have goldfish memory, I think it's only because I wikipedia'd Rod Serling back then lol.

Anyway, glad to see you in test. I hope you swing by our discord some time, just to say hello at least :) Assuming you haven't already when I was sleeping in my europe-like time. Yop. \o/

Forgot your password?