Hi my name is Alex...

Eatdamuffin

Rear Admiral
Mar 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Crazycrossing
But you can call me the make a wish foundation cause I make all your dreams come true... if you have cancer or something.

I like to wear hats (I stole from my granny) and play games. http://i.imgur.com/PLWXv12.jpg

Where you from stranger?

I'm from Boston, it's a pretty cool city. Realized I could've gone to the SC event, kinda sad I didn't but then everyone on livestream would've judged me, I should've gone and wore a fedora.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Ever since I was a little boy confused about my place in the world, I knew one day that I wanted to explore space and be a space archaeologist. But that takes loads of actual work and commitment and I was a fatty growing up so no where near the physical qualifications at the time. Star Citizen fills that void in my failed aspirations and dreams.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I look forward to doing erotic roleplay on the deck of my newly captured carrier in front of 40 other recruits under my command that have to sit and watch me cyber bang someone uncomfortably cause they want e-rep and money.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I remember playing the classics like Mario with my dad but the first games I really remember was that god damn hallway in Resident Evil with my dad playing where the zombie dogs jump through the window scaring the pants off of me. Also Crash Bandicoot and that Jumping Flash game, oh and Mario Kart 64. Sadly I wouldn't learn the love of a good PC until I was in my latter teenage years being attracted to playing games on the highest fidelity while watching adult entertainment on the other two screens.

What other games do you play?

Currently building a new computer so I can play more games but I play everything, right now in particular I've been playing DOTA 2. I know what failure tastes like.

Picard or Kirk?

Who?

Jk, do I need to say any more? http://i.imgur.com/DLkNwQP.png

I hope I get the opportunity to join you lads in space debauchery, you seemed pretty cool when I came into the TS yesterday during the DFM stream.

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

We always are down for some debauchery!

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hey my name is Alex too :D

Welcome to test where all the failed astronauts come to experience the virtual universe

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Is that a Logitech Wingman Joystick ?

Welcome :D

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome!

Another mariokarter... I think we got enough for 4-player mode now xD

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I like forward to doing erotic roleplay on the deck of my newly captured carrier in front of 40 other recruits under my command that have to sit and watch me cyber bang someone uncomfortably cause they want e-rep and money.
I nearly pissed myself laughing... Welcome, I'll send you more info on the TEST cyber chat room.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Regarding erotic roleplay, I nearly got kicked for doing that on TS yesterday eve :(

But I think that's due to personal grudge...

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Hey my name is Alex too :D

Welcome to test where all the failed astronauts come to experience the virtual universe
Munken, make sure to put up the Alex channel on TeamSpeak. It's sort of like this, expect with moar Alex:

Reactions: Dinsum and Munken

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
It's from Being John Malkovich, which is itself a strange movie, where I guy finds a portal into John Malkovitch's mind, so as to control him like a puppet. When John Malkovich discovers this and enters the portal into his own mind (sort of a paradox), this is what he experienced (everyone had his face and only knew the word "Malkovich" like Pokemon on acid).

Forgot your password?