Hi Test!

CSTalon

Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2015
RSI Handle
CSTalon
Howdy Test, CSTalon here, looking forward to flying with you guys

Where you from stranger? In the commonwealth wasteland, about 30 miles from Boston, so right in the center of the glowing sea... (but seriously, i am in MA, and i do wonder in fallout 4 what the bombing target was, because its suspiciously close to where i live..)

What drew you to Star Citizen? Im a big Space Sim fan, some of my earliest gaming memories were playing the first wing commander, and ive loved flight sims since then, TIE fighter, X-wing, independence war, all the wing commanders, on to freelancer and starlancer, tried Elite, but was disappointed..

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Im one of the crazy people with an Idris-p, so big fleet battles, and/or beating up on people with my big evil frigate... until one of those *really* crazy people with a javelin show up at least..

What was the first game you remember playing? Lots of stuff on an Apple II, probably prince of persia, and/or Orgeon trail, my really vivid memories come from around the time of the Dune RTS and Wing Commander.

What other games do you play? just about anything, currently FO4, Destiny, also do some tabletop stuff, 40k, flames of war, im an all-around nerd.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was in Dreddit (eve) back when it was originally formed, but i went and had a kid, and newborn + EVE = sad times (plus... eve is a little too much for me), so when i saw that there was a Test squadron here for star citizen, i figured the same drunken shenanigans were afoot, and well, im a sucker for cheeky shenanigans (but not evil and cruel ones)

Picard or Kirk? Kirk, because sexy space chicks. (plus he gets shit done)

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Stalinator

Admiral
Mar 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Stalinator
welcome to Test we expect full corporation in all of are rules and policy's

So have fun OR ELSE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I think I just scavenged your house, but don't worry. I won't tell anyone what I found in the third dresser drawer, behind the shirts.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Welcome to the best Org this side of the galaxy. :)

CSTalon

Lieutenant
Nov 20, 2015
RSI Handle
CSTalon
Welcome to TEST! I think I just scavenged your house, but don't worry. I won't tell anyone what I found in the third dresser drawer, behind the shirts.
wait wait...3rd one up? or 3rd one down? i mean.. the industrial lube and horse dildos are pretty embarrassing, but that other drawer.... shrudder..

Reactions: WarrenPeace
Forgot your password?