Hi there...

rurudotorg

Lieutenant
Aug 13, 2015
RSI Handle
nilslorand
I'm "nilslorand" within SC, have another 4 Accounts (one of them Ruru123 tries to join too at them moment) and I joined Test as an affiliate long ago.
I've pledged far too much and have far too much virtual spaceships.
I hope I can wreck them here....

Reactions: Esq and WarrenPeace

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard! And you can't have too many internet ships! You will need many for the crashing and the slamming and the booming... I need to make a list somewhere :p

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I like space ships. You like space ships. We all like space ships. You'll fit in. Welcome to beer!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

rurudotorg

Lieutenant
Aug 13, 2015
RSI Handle
nilslorand
Where you from stranger?
Near Frankfurt a.M. Germany
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Wing Commander, Privateer, Chris Roberts, 1st pledge during Kickstarter...
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I honestly don't know. I hope it'll be like Privateer, the reason I threw money after CR...
What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong Packman...
What other games do you play?
I stopped playing in 2002 after reaching the Top 5000 of global Counterstrike players due I wanted to live with my family.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
It's - like my German group Opas mit Knarren (Grannies with guns) - a truely acceptable Org to join (okok the Convoy is still there for the Starfarer owners...)
Picard or Kirk?
It depends... Kirk is more funny than Picard, but as my boss (as a Redshirt) I'd prefer Picard... ("He's dead, Captain...")

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
virtual? what is this virtual your talking about?

im a pony. Chairman Meow clearly is Kilrathi. and your a penguin who looks like you found a cookie and its all yours. or your about to burn something down.... either way all encouraged, except on other organizations stuff... (jk)

Welcome

Forgot your password?