Hi

Tancerlo

Vice Admiral
Jan 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Tancerlo
*waves* o/

Hi, I'm Tancerlo, that's the name I use pretty much across the board. Pledged to Star Citizen a while ago, but haven't done an awful lot besides walking about my hanger and glitching into the loading ramp of my Avenger. As things start to roll towards happening I thought I'd get a bit more involved. Hoping to grab a mining or salvage ship in the full game and spend my time tinkering about with those.

Where you from stranger? I'm from Auckland, down near the bottom of the world. Nice enough place. My weird sleeping schedule means I won't necessarily be on when you expect though.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Wanted a new MMO, basically. I was attracted to the incredibly ambitious vision Star Citizen offered, and the fact that it was entirely crowd funded.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Not much of a PVP guy though happy to lend a hand if friends are being ganked. More into just minding my own business, mining and exploring and salvaging, maybe a bit of trading. I enjoy the odd RP too.

What was the first game you remember playing? Uh, maybe Age of Empires? I remember getting a free copy with cereal or something. The game that I remember fondly was crash team racing on the PS1.

What other games do you play? An unhealthy amount of DOTA2, Supreme Commander: FA, Fallout (all of them), PAYDAY2, SW:TOR, etc

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? Got an invite on the RSI website. The advertisement on your page there made me laugh so I joined.

Picard or Kirk? Picard.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Welcome to TEST! Beers are in the fridge :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You can't take the sky from me . . .
I sang the tune to your avatar pic. Thanks for that. *sniffle* ;)
Welcome to TEST!

Tancerlo

Vice Admiral
Jan 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Tancerlo
I listen to the theme every now and then. It makes me happy. :)

Then sad, because... well, you probably know the because.

Forgot your password?