Hiello from Thiago aka: Asdrubal

Thiago Marinho

Rear Admiral
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Thiago
Hi guys,

I am a Brazilian grad student currently living at the US, psyched about SC!

Have been playing games ever since they existed, big fan of WC series, space sims in general, played most of them. I've been playing online ever since quake started the revolution on dial-up modems. Played a lot of Earth 2025, shout out to Arrow project if there is any1 here :)

Just hope to have some fun with you guys and collaborate in some way!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Welcome to the unit!

Vash

Admiral
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Vash
Olá amigo! Welcome! join in mumble to talk with us and we have more brazillian members :)

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to Test! My first MMO was Everquest and I played on dial-up... I however, do not miss the dial-up chatter.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Seeing as I had to use a dial-up modem within the last year, I do not miss it AT ALL. It was so old it didn't even make it up to 56k. Welcome to TEST!

Thiago Marinho

Rear Admiral
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Thiago
Hello guys, thanks for the warm welcome, I feel I'm going to be right at home here.

The one thing I miss about the dial up is how it was a legit reason to stay up all night from 12 to 6am in order to pay a reduced phone bill. Good times :D

Oi Vash, qual seu nome? De onde vc é? Me ensina a usar esse treco ai, onde tem uma thread com instrucoes?

Never played everquest, I was more of the action type of games. Warren, it couldn't be worse, I had a US robotics modem that i could get its driver for any computer I had, it worked worse than my father 33.6k, ping was always above 200, sometimes 500

King, its hard not to hear about you guys, you are what everyone is talking about, I shit you not!!!! jk, was browsing around the orgs, you are ammong the biggest ones and as I mentioned on my post, you won me over with your approach to the game, Fun is #1, thats why we are playing this, not to prove who has the biggest nerd penis.

Completely unrelated subject, are there any girls on the squad? Or in SC for that matter?

Forgot your password?