High res Aurora blueprints

D

DominationAgenda

Is there a reason why we need them? The only thing we need to know is how to crash that thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SeungRyul

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
You know, I find it highly amusing to think that a company in the year 2943 might be using a document duplication process that gained popularity in the late 1800s. It would be like touring the engineering department at Ford and seeing technical drawings of the 2015 Mustang done with charcoal on stretched goat skin.

Reactions: TestBot

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
You know, I find it highly amusing to think that a company in the year 2943 might be using a document duplication process that gained popularity in the late 1800s. It would be like touring the engineering department at Ford and seeing technical drawings of the 2015 Mustang done with charcoal on stretched goat skin.
To be fair though the only reason we are receiving this like so is that our real world technology can probably not compensate for how maps will be viewed in the future. I'm guessing they will be holograms like how the ship customizer is in the hangar.

In the game they are viewed correctly but here because we only have monitors and no 3D projectors they do this. I think.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Aurora LN is actually one of my favorite looking ships. Dunno how useful it will be in "super serious" combat over a Hornet, Avenger, or 325a, but holy snap it looks cool with those 4 guns and the 4-shot missile rack up top.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Is this the UEE diagram used for TEST post-engagements? I figured they would need some type of reference piecing it altogether.

Forgot your password?