Hola

Ayyah

Commander
Nov 16, 2021
RSI Handle
Ayyah
Welcome to the TEST party!

Do you have any favorite ships so far that you either have or hope to have in your fleet someday?
Thank you :) I have my MSR and BMM, the Blockade runner descriptions sold me. I'm hoping to pick up a Perseus this sale just because it looks cool and has a lower crew requirement over a Polaris, but the Polaris is tempting... 😂

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Thank you :) I have my MSR and BMM, the Blockade runner descriptions sold me. I'm hoping to pick up a Perseus this sale just because it looks cool and has a lower crew requirement over a Polaris, but the Polaris is tempting... 😂
Welcome to TEST! The MSR is one of my favs as well, despite all it's short comings. Also, I LOOOOOOVE big ships with small crew requirements. You should check out the Liberator, if you're into that type of gameplay loop.

Ayyah

Commander
Nov 16, 2021
RSI Handle
Ayyah
Welcome, you like buying ships you say???!!! Well prepare to spend more money then cause this is the game for you lol. Have any idea what you wanna do in the game if you play it? Mine, salvage, trading, bounty hunting, etc?
honestly I’m mostly just interested in all things fps here, the one gameplay loop that requires no ships 😂

Forgot your password?