Neulen

Ensign
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Tescaulen
Where you from stranger?
Mexico, but live in Germany

What drew you to Star Citizen?
A little bus shuttle drove me into the hangar. Also, the openness of the game, the ability to pilot my own ship and go wherever I want, do whatever I want, in an online environment.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The community, mainly. PvP and PvE, being a space pirate or bounty hunter, or just messing around with the squad.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The original Wolfenstain, I remember the floppy disk being passed around like some sort of digital drug among the other students at school, and we, with limited English, trying to figure it out. Turns out English goes out the window when the bullets start flying.

What other games do you play?
At the moment, a whole mess of things, but mainly The Witcher 3, I still cannot give up my Skyrim modding addiction, going through Deus Ex: Human Revolution again, and some Elite: Dangerous

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I got an email invite. Just getting into SC, so I read up, watched the youtube clips, and this sounded exactly like the kind of group I have been looking for for a long time.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. There is no wiser captain in the 'verse.

Neulen

Ensign
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Tescaulen
Thank you! I'm still trying to learn to fly, haven't managed much yet. Tried the Arena Commander tutorial, but couldn't manage much. The [Left Ctrl]+TAB to look around the cabin was not working. I think it may be because I have a Thrustmaster X HOTAS plugged in. I've seen some threads with some button mapping options, so hopefully soon I will be able to do more than just crash into the ceiling!

Reactions: SAXXN

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
No es muy complicado, con conocer un poco de ingles listos, y a lo mejor cuando lo terminen tendrá traducción. Puede ser

Neulen

Ensign
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Tescaulen
Hahaha yeah. Fortunately the language is not much of a problem. I have more trouble getting my peripherals to work, and avoiding getting my ship upside down.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Ah, hablas espanol? Que bueno! Bienvenido a TEST!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I used to do a a lot of retexturing for games like The Witcher 2 and NWN2 and almost got into it for Skyrim. But soo many people doing the same thing just another spin off, bah, I just gave up. Did you make any money when you were able to, selling mods ? Anyways Welcome to TEST! @Neulen

Quasaris

Rear Admiral
May 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Quasaris
Congratulations for joining TEST, you have made a wise decision !
... Hold on, doesn't that disqualify us to be part of TEST in the first place ?
Oh, that would be a paradox ... Luckily I am just a frog.

Bienvenido a TEST Neulen !

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim

Forgot your password?