Holiday 2019 Contest

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

According to the new This Week In SC released today on December 9th, there will be a holiday contest announcement Friday and these usually involve screenshots and whatnot. I was thinking we get enough people on a server and do something along the lines of Santa delivering present to the verse!

We would need a Caterpillar and 8 other ships and a Mantis with active QED being the equivalent to Rudolph, so what say you other cheerful TEST members? Shall we spread some holiday cheer!?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yes and then I'll come in with my Freelancer Mis and blow up all the auroras and then Rob santa's sleigh!

Ho ho ho...…...i mean yaar haar haar it's a pirates life, now give me all your booty santa ye big fat chrimstmas git! yaaaar

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I would not use an aurora for this shot as they are too small in comparison to the Cat. (IMO)

Something freelancer sized would be better, maybe 8 Freelancers or Cutlasses.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Yes and then I'll come in with my Freelancer Mis and blow up all the auroras and then Rob santa's sleigh!

Ho ho ho...…...i mean yaar haar haar it's a pirates life, now give me all your booty santa ye big fat chrimstmas git! yaaaar
I endorse all piracy-related uses of the coolest ship in-game, the Freelancer MIS

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Awesome, sounds like we have plenty of people on board, we shall see come Friday how the contest unfolds and plan to do something over the weekends if possible!

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

The rules are officially out and the prizes are below! If you are still up for trying, lets get a plan together and grab our best in game photographer to make it happen! Maybe we can spread sone holiday cheer by giving away a free ship to a lovely TESTie at the end!

 1st Place: Drake Caterpillar game package with LTI
 2nd Place: MISC Freelancer MAX game package with LTI
 3rd Place: Drake Cutlass Black game package with LTI

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
We have until January 1st at least - definitely hit me up, obviously it's Christmas time but I should have some times free.

Knusum

Captain
Dec 1, 2019
RSI Handle
Knusum123
I am down for anything, i have a few possible ships that could be useful. I am on GMT +1 though, so it really depends on when people want to do something.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?