Holy mole-y - new info / video

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well I can confirm you can solo the Mole it take some patience and that but if you do it as a relaxing adventure, you and your ship it's very rewarding solo for being a multi crew ship.

🍻

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
I was about to say, you're in an org with a bunch of drunken miners, drunken marines, drunken pilots who all think they could teach Top Gun, drunken sca... you get the point. Anyway, get your Mole, I'm grabbing one too, and if you want I'll point your laser at any rocks that tickle your fancy if you'll do the same for me. :like:

So you got to drive one? I don't know why I'm excited about this ship. It's the most non-sexy looking brick. I mean it's like driving down the highway and seeing a front loader and thinking in a hillbilly accent... that's a mighty fine piece of machinery you've got there mister, yep I'd love to get my hands into her manifold if you get my drift... I think I went from hill billy to Uncle Eddie from Christmas Vacation... anyway. Not sexy but want it... jealous... and you got to fly it... what the hell.
Evo got to play with it. Sometimes we do, often we don't. This time it feels like its part of a slightly different marketing campaign.. if so a successful one, because it draws as many ppl as the 890j did.

Forgot your password?