HORNET WILDFIRE SUBSCRIBER SALE!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
This weekend only, the Hornet Wildfire is on sale for Subscribers. The ship was flyable for Subscribers in February, as part of our special Ship of the Month program. Now is your chance to own the ship that pays tribute to famed pilot Aria Reilly for her distinguished service with the legendary Squadron 42.

Interested in learning more about becoming a subscriber? More information can be found here!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/15762-Subscriber-Flash-Sale
Hm? Really? A "Flashsale"? Is CIG is such urgent need of money, I wonder...? Are the sales numbers of the Hurricane such a disappointment?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Hmm. Just when I was getting ready to melt my SH to get a Hurricane.
Gonna have to check my budgeting to see if I can swing a Wildfire. Only because it does look kinda cool with that skin.
Might wind up going with option #1. Since the SH is the loaner, no harm no foul for now.

BTW, every time I think of the Wildfire, I get that damn song stuck in my head for a few days. FUCK !

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I dont think it's necessarily a "need" for money. They do subscriber flash sales every so often, maybe once a quarter.
Hm, okay - haven't heard or seen that before. Okay then. I just wondered why this - to me - unexpected as well as suddenly and without announcement came up...

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Had the wildfire and melted it, don't plan on getting it again. Too bad they aren't doing a different ship for subscribers :*(
Same here, I had it then CCU it to something I wanted more and wont buy it again I got a regular Hornet it's the same ship and when changing color and skins on your ships come in to play I would most likely not use it anyways. ;)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wildfire only useful for getting a hornet with LTI.

Same with Comet. LTI Baby.

If no LTI then no point.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Wildfire only useful for getting a hornet with LTI.

Same with Comet. LTI Baby.

If no LTI then no point.
Well exactly LTI is the one you want but then...

Like I have enough 85X LTI in my buyback to CCU to any ship I want and then some, then I got the LTI ship...TaaaDaaa! ;) :D
Then there will be more sales with available LTI.. ;)

Right ;) :beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::ice_cream::icecream::hotdog::hamburger::beer::beer::beer:

Forgot your password?