Horrible ways to die in space...

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
I would be distressed to see my avatar dying in all these horrible ways (but at the same time looking forward to it) the new EVE death animations are freak'n cool.

Reactions: AstroSam

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Yeah I think I watched that one 7 or 8 times when it was posted in /r/Eve

Do you think its feasible though? I mean the reason that warp in "real life" will look like that is that spacetime doesn't operate linearly and warping is essentially you moving magnitudes faster than the speed of light. In a simulated server with real time "consequences" for all those involved, you can not warp a person through time without creating a game breaking event like duality or time paradox.

just kidding. They can totally do that. That speech was for proving they can't simulate time discrepancy due to relativity.

Edit: The only reason they won't be able to do that is their single server nature, server load during large number of warps (aka hot drops and instantly moving large number of people between different shards) and technology.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
Death by malfunctioning space toilet vent...

Edit: Should have been more clear. This vents your intestines into space before the rest of your vital organs... All of which exit through your booty hole.

Last edited:

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Getting thrown out the airlock for turkey dropping your captain's private transport ship.

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Trapped in a slow orbit around a dying star, wondering if you'll die an agonizing death from the incessant heat peeling your skin away, or the complete failure of one of the last few thrusters keeping you in this orbit, causing you to drop fatally close to the sun, and popping you like a kernel of corn into a spray of fine red paste, that quickly solidifies into a brown plaster that cakes your chair.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Setting the fuses too short and accidentally exploding your turkeys in the launch tubes.

Forgot your password?