hover bike...

baal_15

Grand Admiral
Mar 18, 2017
RSI Handle
baal_15
hi all i've just bought a hover bike do i need to assign it to my account in some way like i did to upgrade to the cutlass if so how do i go about it as i cant remember lol also how do i spawn it to say park it in the back of the cutlass or actually riding the thing or am i better off just upgrading it to a ship ?

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
hi all i've just bought a hover bike do i need to assign it to my account in some way like i did to upgrade to the cutlass if so how do i go about it as i cant remember lol also how do i spawn it to say park it in the back of the cutlass or actually riding the thing or am i better off just upgrading it to a ship ?
No harm in trying it out if you didn't get to ride one in PTU.

If you bought the HoverQuad, not CCU, then it should show up in your Hanger on the RSI site.
Sometimes it takes a few minutes (longer for when there are a lot of ships being purchased, such as during IAE and Invictus) for purchases to show up in game.
New purchases will be at the location you selected as your start location, if you selected a location that doesn't have a ground hanger (such as A18 and Orison) it can cause bugs with claiming and spawning ground vehicles purchased from the RSI site.

Reactions: White Lando

baal_15

Grand Admiral
Mar 18, 2017
RSI Handle
baal_15
No harm in trying it out if you didn't get to ride one in PTU.

If you bought the HoverQuad, not CCU, then it should show up in your Hanger on the RSI site.
Sometimes it takes a few minutes (longer for when there are a lot of ships being purchased, such as during IAE and Invictus) for purchases to show up in game.
New purchases will be at the location you selected as your start location, if you selected a location that doesn't have a ground hanger (such as A18 and Orison) it can cause bugs with claiming and spawning ground vehicles purchased from the RSI site.
ah yes i can now see it in my hanger now i have no idea if im ever gonna need it but i can always upgrade it lol i spawn in new babbage which probably dont help either but again im only just starting to get in the verse :-)

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
ah yes i can now see it in my hanger now i have no idea if im ever gonna need it but i can always upgrade it lol i spawn in new babbage which probably dont help either but again im only just starting to get in the verse :-)
New Babbage is a good starting point for ground vehicles, because there are vehicle pads and hangars near The Commons. Get your Cutty in NBIS, fly the short distance to the city itself following the hyperloop train lines, look for the domes where The Commons are and listen for its music so you know you're near. The landing pads and hangars are in among the domes there. There are vehicle spawn terminals inside the hangars to call your ground vehicle, and go load it into your ship.

Similar with Loreville - I can't remember exactly where the vehicle hangars are there as it's been a while, but I believe they are near one of the city gates. I'm sure Google will tell you.

Area 18 and Orison don't have ground vehicle pads so far as I'm aware. If you're starting from one of those, you'd have to spawn your Cutlass and fly it to a mining station on a nearby moon, where you'd be able to find the Platinum Bay building (blue sign, little vehicle pads next to it) and spawn your ground vehicle there.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth and baal_15

baal_15

Grand Admiral
Mar 18, 2017
RSI Handle
baal_15
New Babbage is a good starting point for ground vehicles, because there are vehicle pads and hangars near The Commons. Get your Cutty in NBIS, fly the short distance to the city itself following the hyperloop train lines, look for the domes where The Commons are and listen for its music so you know you're near. The landing pads and hangars are in among the domes there. There are vehicle spawn terminals inside the hangars to call your ground vehicle, and go load it into your ship.

Similar with Loreville - I can't remember exactly where the vehicle hangars are there as it's been a while, but I believe they are near one of the city gates. I'm sure Google will tell you.

Area 18 and Orison don't have ground vehicle pads so far as I'm aware. If you're starting from one of those, you'd have to spawn your Cutlass and fly it to a mining station on a nearby moon, where you'd be able to find the Platinum Bay building (blue sign, little vehicle pads next to it) and spawn your ground vehicle there.
omg thanks for the reply thats brilliant cheers buddy :-)

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
There's also a ground vehicle hanger below the ship hangers, to get to them run past the hologram opposite of the ASOP terminals, there is an hallway I think to the left, at the end of it is elevators to the ground vehicle ASOP terminals.
Even easier, call your ship from the ASOP terminals as usual, take off, land on the flat area near where the hyperloop enters the hanger building, right below the hyperloop is an entrance to a ground vehicle ASOP terminal area.

Forgot your password?