how can any i9 processor machine. . .

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Yeah, scam seems right, so how did this get past Zuckerberg and onto my FB desktop? Like that guy didn't learn enough yesterday, he needs a fresh spanking today?
The advertiser paid FB a fee, and I'm sure their FB TOS absolves them of any liability, so what's the problem? I mean for Zuckerberg, that is...for the average person, yeah, you are screwed, but we've known that all along.

Caveat emptor...if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yep I've been seeing some seriously powerful PC rigs for sale on my ads as stupid low prices, like:

"BUY i9 Gaming PC only £399"

Then when clicking on the list you see the rest of the build:

"GTX280, 2GB, RAM 32gb SSD" Aye right, and the Power Supply Unit is probably 200 watts.

Last edited:

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
When you get the comp its probably going to be ALIENFARE with a i9 i.e. indestructible 9 chip a new Chinese company. The video card is a
Girl-Force 1070.

Probably get what you paid for I guess. Comp comes with a shipping warranty incase it arrives damaged they will replace. Once you plug it in its all on you.

Reactions: hardroc77

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
their terms and conditions state this :D
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there might be information on this website that includes typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability etc. Our website reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission without prior notice.

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?