How do you move the wings on Vanguard Warden

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Anyone know what the keybinds or functions are for this, I couldn't find it when I looked, but I've seen other people do it all the time, and yet, no one will tell me. I ask around a lot, I know it can be done.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Afaik you cant. Its like the hornet ib the matter its only folds for landing and save space on carriers.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Do the wings of the Vanguard retract upon landing gear deployment? If so, I think I found out how.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I think these functions will only be useful during atmospheric flight, much like the F-14 and F-111. Swept back for supersonic, swept forward forward for low speed flight and takeoff/landing. And they may very well be computer controlled.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Or for maneuverability, having thrusters further out helps.

Played tons today. Server lasted 13 hours. I also did all the missions, including the "bacon" calls...

no bugs, didn't get stuck, didn't die as much (died twice all day)

The thing thats a pain in the ass is the very small amount of ammunitions cry astro gives you. Basically enough to fire for a second.
And the warden seems to not have any missiles for me, or the fire button is bound somewhere else.
Works fine in vanduul swarm mind you.

Still, i see people open and closing the wings, and I can't seem to find out how.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Or for maneuverability, having thrusters further out helps.

Played tons today. Server lasted 13 hours. I also did all the missions, including the "bacon" calls...

no bugs, didn't get stuck, didn't die as much (died twice all day)

The thing thats a pain in the ass is the very small amount of ammunitions cry astro gives you. Basically enough to fire for a second.
And the warden seems to not have any missiles for me, or the fire button is bound somewhere else.
Works fine in vanduul swarm mind you.

Still, i see people open and closing the wings, and I can't seem to find out how.
Try manually deploying landing gear.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Maybe it's bound to your speed? Like if you go in that high velocity mode or dogfight mode?

Forgot your password?