How essential is base building to you?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I´d love to own a bar or a store in the Verse. I would really enjoy that :slight_smile:
But lets see, maybe CIG will sell Stores/Places when fresh money is needed
I'm waiting for the BMM to be fully playable so that I can figure out if I can periodically modify mine to function as a traveling BYOB strip club in space. What do the rest of you think about this possibility? Now we just need to find the various entertainers to tip for their services.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
During the discussion on the live stream today from Gamescom, there was some information given on the current status and future of base building.

Base building is not confirmed. Right now, it's "jotted down", but it is something they will look at later. It's something Brian Chambers would like to do eventually.

Sorry...

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
During the discussion on the live stream today from Gamescom, there was some information given on the current status and future of base building.

Base building is not confirmed. Right now, it's "jotted down", but it is something they will look at later. It's something Brian Chambers would like to do eventually.

Sorry...
So what you're saying is my dream of an SC RTS game is still possible?

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle

Sorry...
If I remember, Tony Z went on a rant about plans for base building as well. There was also something about the difficulty with going below the ground level with their engine. They have since switched over to Lumberyard though, so who knows. Then again, some of the "plans" he has talked about seem like they were daydreamed up without first considering the viability.

Forgot your password?