How has life changed since you joined TEST?

Macabre Poetry

Official Signature Generator Bot
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MacabrePoetry
Hello!

Really coming out of left field here with this post but I logged back in and got all my anniversary notifications since I first joined TEST- April 23, 2014.

I was kind of chuckling to myself because since I’ve backed the game, I’ve graduated, passed licensing exams, moved to multiple states, got married and had two kids!

Time goes fast! And looking forward to having more time to play this game!

Curious to see how everyone else’s life has changed!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
For me? I joined shortly after my son way born, back in Nov of 2015. I think TEST had about 3000 people at that time, lol. But my memory is foggy, so I could be wrong. But since then, I've changed trades within the military, been promoted twice in my new trade, moved my family across the country, been deployed twice, adopted 3 cats, said goodbye to multiple family members and one cat, bought two new vehicles, took up coaching soccer, gotten snipped, and restarted my fleet from scratch twice.

I think that about covers it, lol

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Welcome back! You picked a great time with Pyro becoming playable and the massive information dump on SQ42 to absorb.

Changed.. hmm. Lots of things off that list of major life events; it's not been boring.

Positively, found a great group of people to share this game with including hanging out at CitCon in Manchester and now L.A.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Got married and now have a 2 1/2 month old running around.

I'm training him to be a future turret gunner. By the time the game comes out, I'll need him to operate the turrets for me. When that time comes, the only ships I'll have the reflexes to fly are cumbersome industrial ships with multiple turrets.

Any future college monies is contingent on effective operation of said turrets.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hello!

Really coming out of left field here with this post but I logged back in and got all my anniversary notifications since I first joined TEST- April 23, 2014.

I was kind of chuckling to myself because since I’ve backed the game, I’ve graduated, passed licensing exams, moved to multiple states, got married and had two kids!

Time goes fast! And looking forward to having more time to play this game!

Curious to see how everyone else’s life has changed!
DAYUM!

Macabre!

Long time no see!

Forgot your password?