How Important is a Handle Name? and How did you come up with your RSI name?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I used RectumRecker or something similar in Planetside 2 for a few months before someone I probably roflpwned reported it and SOE made me change it. LOL

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
when i remember right i have:
Dragonlance Legends (all that twin stuff)
Chronicles (that stuff with the dragons)
and last but not least magic of Krynn

(also second gen but i didn't like it as much)

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Z and X are my initials, which leads to the name "zed" and "ex" combined makes "zedex"
a more familiar way someone called me in a previous MMO, was zeddie and it stuck.

then I renamed myself to Test-Dummy because well...

Elnots

Lieutenant
Nov 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Elnot
Elnot Sadnes is my full in game name. Elnots for short. It's an anagram of my first and last name irl. Killer B! It's been my handle online since 2000.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
It all started with a bet my father lost to me when i was 14 (ca. mid 90ties). He was an early adopter for almost every new cell phone and i wanted one, too. I don't know what the bet was about anymore, but i got a cell phone:

It was bricky and heavy, but it was able to send text messages (SMS). I am sure i was the first kid with a cell phone in my city, i hid it in the beginning, people would stare at me, when i was calling someone.

After some months a girl in my class also got a cell phone, and we would text all the time (instead of writing small notes as the offline kids did). Her name was Tasya and she sometimes was kinda devilish, but still a very sweet girl. That's why i called her Taz, the tasmanian devil once in a text.

And in her reply she called me ChrizZ (instead of Chris), because she didn't get the reference.

That nickname stuck with me forever.

Reactions: Walex
S

svenrichter

Well "Citizen 404" was taken already...

Strangely "Godwick" was also taken...

Nah, well, Alex is my first name and my last name starts with a "W." I did find out years after using it in PerfectDark64 and Jedi Knight/Outcast/Academy that it was already a Star Wars name (although it's probably not cannon anymore...). Definitely my go to handle for most games. I think I have the most active "Walex" account on Steam, but I couldn't get it for gmail (too short) or twitter, which was sad. I wanted to make sure I was never late to the name game if I could help it!

Apparently it's also a brand of sanitation products? Strange...
No way, Alex Webster is in this org? Can i get some bass lessons? :)

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?