How many TESTies got into the Social Mod. PTU?

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Got a mail, but I'm waiting for it to hit live :) not THAT excited, and I can't be bothered with it being bugged beyond the normal amount of stuff anyway xD so...ya...

Reactions: Krystal LeChuck

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Got mine but packing to leave town and not bringing the asus for this trip. Will jump on to look around for a few tonight. Good job CIG!

bod699

Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
bod699
My invite came with wave 2 also, seems like a larger wave this time. Not much to do gameplay wise but I have been really looking forward to this as for me its the first step into what we will eventually know as the Persistance Universe.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Downloadin'!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I am still hoping CR and CIG renames the entire PU to PTU... just so everyone knows Test is Best.!

TEST ME!!!! I'm about to do something stupid.... TEST ME!"

"So Yellow and Black... I Test you!"

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I was able to get in with Skyyhawk, Gwahir, Wakapedia, Dude, and a couple other guys last night. So far I've found if you all go into the elevator at the same time you're more likely to get in the same instance. A couple of us went back to hangar to change uniform and it put us in another instance. Other notable citizens I saw in the bar were J0sh, MercenaryThorrn, Obscurehero, Disco Lando, and Army12bc. We tried getting in an instance with Eiyron before passing out last night but weren't able to.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Just got mine as well :) I'll be in and online tonight! Is there a way for us to choose who we're hanging out with? Similar to inviting people to fly and fight, or fly and race, invite friends to sit and do nothing?

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
I just got mine last night! Downloading away! Still got 11 hours left on the DL though...

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Ugh, it's so hard to sit at work and hear about everyone else playing while I have to wait until I get home to check it out!!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Just got mine as well :) I'll be in and online tonight! Is there a way for us to choose who we're hanging out with? Similar to inviting people to fly and fight, or fly and race, invite friends to sit and do nothing?
So far I haven't seen a way. I'm hoping in the future instead of ArcCorp just being A01 we could enter A## to be in a specific instance with friends. I've heard from a few it tries to get you in with people from your friends list but can't confirm it at this point. Also with the A## thing they could make Terra B##, and whatever other place they add C## and so on.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Got in to the PTU. Read the Terms and found some loopholes allowing for streaming and dissemination but will not out of love of CIG.

Forgot your password?