How much of your beer fund have you spent on this game?

2fat

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
2fat
I have the best self control less than $2,000 (5 dollars less) until hull c goes on sale. then again over a grand in controls track ir, x 55, rudder peddles, flightseat, mechanical keyboard, and Rat7 mouse. game has also killed my old gtx760, so i had to get a 980 classified with 5 year warranty for another $750.
Our social lives will be the biggest casualty's when the persistent universe launches.

2fat

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
2fat
0 beer fund spent. Beer is for weaklings. Real men drink high proof vodka.

Now real spending? I'm past space marshal at this point. That's all I can say without reaching for more vodka.
Beer is for drinking all day and not blacking out!

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
well i like to keep my beer spending and pc stuff seperate so that i have always something to get drunk with :P
so none.

the pc money though
well i spent 315$ in a few months with the most expensive beeing the connie taurus

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I feel like a piker with my lil pledge of $75 for a single lil ship. I plan on making freinds and providing beer for you big spenders with empty wallets so I can ride in your fancy fleets.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
~500 liters (average US price for beer).

I could have been so drunk man. :/

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I'd actually been saving for a new sports car myself, but my Star Citizen addiction pretty much blew that out of the water.

Chicks dig video game spaceships, right?

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
0 beer fund spent. Beer is for weaklings. Real men drink high proof vodka.

Now real spending? I'm past space marshal at this point. That's all I can say without reaching for more vodka.
I must agree. Also, moonshine. Moonshine and fine whiskey. Moonshine, fine whiskey and fireball.

Okay, moonshine, fine whiskey, fireball and Capt Morgan 151.

Reactions: Irishnutcase

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Well I'm too young to buy beer for myself, and have yet to find any alcohol whose taste I enjoy, so none of that budget is lost.
Other funds are currently split between acquiring Tali/890/Conny Phoenix LTI or better monitor/graphics card...
Hangar only has a trusty Aurora LN, with Herald and Orion LTI for 'the future', so my spending have been conservative. Also I was poor until just before the Orion sale, so that has got a lot to do with having so few vessels...

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Well I'm too young to buy beer for myself, and have yet to find any alcohol whose taste I enjoy, so none of that budget is lost.
Other funds are currently split between acquiring Tali/890/Conny Phoenix LTI or better monitor/graphics card...
Hangar only has a trusty Aurora LN, with Herald and Orion LTI for 'the future', so my spending have been conservative. Also I was poor until just before the Orion sale, so that has got a lot to do with having so few vessels...
Try Soju. It's flipping awesome (albeit the good stuff is rather expensive) and has very little alcohol taste. Drop it in almost any juice and you got yourself drunk... er... a cocktail.

Vash

Admiral
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Vash
$80... Beer and alcohol comes first

PS: BEHOLD THE WORST ENEMY OF THE GALAXY

Forgot your password?