How old are you guys and gals?

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
46 years young, and sometimes I to wish I could go back to college life, then I remember that mountain of debt and I'm perfectly happy to just keep giving my earnings to Mr. Roberts instead :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Blind owl, are you going to upvote every single post you see?
Nope. But I will like every post I read.
Hey @CrudeSasquatch, are we doing it wrong? I tend to like every post I read in a thread I follow. It let's the masses know you're actually paying attention to everything, absorbing the hearty goodness that is TEST and TESTies. Basking in the aura of degenerate humour, and loving every beautiful, foul minute of it.

Last edited:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I tend to like every post I read in a thread I follow
I sometimes don't click like, and then I can't sleep because that person might think they're not good enough to post ever again aaaaaand nobody likes them, and they aren't welcome, and need affection and love and some form of recognition that they know how to use a keyboard, and I toss and turn, and then I wake up sweating and run to my computer and turn it on and click "Like"... because I care...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I slightly disagree. Sure, it takes longer to heal, but I'm more fit in my 30s than I ever was in my 20s.

Also, for example, the director of my flamenco troupe, one of my belly dance troupes, and one of my teachers and idols. She is the 2nd from the left (the one standing in front of me) in this pic:

She's the one in the black dress and red scarf in this video:

Guess how old she is.
She is 79.
I'm not quite there yet, but I'm definitely on track for my thirties to be the fittest time of my life. If I cut out the beer, it'd be no problem at all... but that's crazy talk.

Forgot your password?