How old are you guys and gals?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I found out that things start breaking in your body at 30 (with me it was my back... I am 6'4" and sit at a desk all day)... I hear it is worse at 40.
I tell all the kids (the army is full of kids) that the warranty expires at 30. And he extended warranty is up at 36. At 37 I hold these truths to be self-evident. As evidenced by my broken body. That no longer repairs itself. At all.
*sniffle*

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I tell all the kids (the army is full of kids) that the warranty expires at 30. And he extended warranty is up at 36. At 37 I hold these truths to be self-evident. As evidenced by my broken body. That no longer repairs itself. At all.
*sniffle*
Confirmed.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
*sniffle*
I slightly disagree. Sure, it takes longer to heal, but I'm more fit in my 30s than I ever was in my 20s.

Also, for example, the director of my flamenco troupe, one of my belly dance troupes, and one of my teachers and idols. She is the 2nd from the left (the one standing in front of me) in this pic:

She's the one in the black dress and red scarf in this video:

Guess how old she is.
She is 79.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I slightly disagree. Sure, it takes longer to heal, but I'm more fit in my 30s than I ever was in my 20s.

Also, for example, the director of my flamenco troupe, one of my belly dance troupes, and one of my teachers and idols. She is the 2nd from the left (the one standing in front of me) in this pic:

She's the one in the black dress and red scarf in this video:

Guess how old she is.
She is 79.
Lol, I am way fitter in my 30's then I was in my 20's. I'm also in the army now, where I wasn't in my 20's.

I just don't HEAL like I used to. And I break easier. Or maybe I just subject myself to more punishment now than I did 10 yeas ago, lol.

Your director is in amazing shape. Wow. Kudos to her. And kudos to you for being in the troupe. That's awesome.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hurray im average! 27 here.
We're TESTies. There's no such thing as average. We're all far below that. Haha.

Actually, we are far above average. Great community, awesome humour, great help, tons of shenanigans, no one takes themselves too seriously, great artists...the list goes on. I even found out yesterday that we have staff. Can you imagine? Staff. There are people watching out for us. So strange.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?