HOW to Land in Lorville the simple explanation.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
So here is HOW to Land in Lorville without getting shot down, the simple short easy explanation.

Hangar is where we land NOT ON PADS they are for the NPC and our hangars are here(pic1).
Alternative is landing outside the city wall shortest walk is from Gate 4 about 200m only if even that.(pic2).

Fly in very low over the first pipe turn left and stay on right side of rock aim for light on tower.
( when you fly low and slow after passing the pipe you have time to see where the barrier is like a red line on the ground fly all the way up to it land now you got a short walk to the gate)

CHEERS!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Here are some additional photos...Gate 4 is important, because that is where you can load ground vehicles onto your ship (and find the NPC outposts to raid!):
Loreville from the air ... head for the yellow arrow tip, without flying over any buildings:
Gate 4 from far away.jpg

Gate 4 closer -- park where "String-Theory" is parked...that blue dot in front of him is the "blue light" you hear people telling you about:
Gate 4 from the air.jpg

Gate 4 from the ground, up close ... this is the "big blue light" that people are talking about":
Gate 4 from the ground.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Who is shooting incoming craft? PCs or NPCs?
Security shoot you down if you break speed limit to close to NFZ or cross the line :P ha ha they are very trigger happy

Can you fly through the gate?
No, well if you want to add to the fireworks sure. I will try one more time to do it but fly in very fast then pull hard up :P

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
That's cool. So you can avoid the fireworks by flying in slower?

Any idea what they're shooting at incoming? How many hits does it take to go boom, and how well do they target if you just evade on entry? I take it just a little wiggle won't do. Are they launching missiles?
No you die instant, if as much as a hair cross the NFZ your done.. there is no warning you just go BOOOM.

I did manage to sneak in a bout 100m in a red zone on ground level, but screen turned all red and blurry and Killing me in the seat before it exploded.

Think they have a invincible super charged ray canon ha ha ha... But honestly, think it is the actual shield around the NFZ that kill you.

CHEERS!

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Loreville sounds like a very violent place that I may not want to visit until they revise their strict shoot-on-trespass policy. I'd suggest some kind of Repulsor tractor-beam system or just putting a giant dome over the place.

"It's the secret that Insurance Companies don't want to you know!!!! Loreville will destroy any old ships you don't want no questions asked just push the old wreck an inch in to the Red Zone and it's as good as gone, just make sure to exit your ship before it blows!!"

Thats a question - has anyone tried to jump out of their ship and let it drift on through the red zone to see if its the ship that is being tracked, the pilot or both?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Loreville sounds like a very violent place that I may not want to visit until they revise their strict shoot-on-trespass policy. I'd suggest some kind of Repulsor tractor-beam system or just putting a giant dome over the place.

"It's the secret that Insurance Companies don't want to you know!!!! Loreville will destroy any old ships you don't want no questions asked just push the old wreck an inch in to the Red Zone and it's as good as gone, just make sure to exit your ship before it blows!!"

Thats a question - has anyone tried to jump out of their ship and let it drift on through the red zone to see if its the ship that is being tracked, the pilot or both?
I assume It's the pilot when in a driving seat of any vehicle or ship, it leave ships and vehicle alone inside the zone.
As soon you go in to driver seat the beep beep beep start even when you look at ships in the shops it remind you where you are with beeps.

And you do not have time to remove your self when explosion happen, it happen in less than a sec no warning at all.
Except the audio bell going nuts just before it happen if you ignore the crazy bell you're toast, but that it does when you drive/fly to fast close to a red zone to so can be a bit confusing why it speed up the beeping.

To put it in two words if you ignore the red zone warning "instant death"

Then to violent, no I wouldn't call it violent it's a amazing place, absolute visually staggering they just have a very on edge trigger happy security with a attitude.

CHEARS!

Forgot your password?