Howdy as well as Howdy

bitly_x86

Ensign
Nov 14, 2021
RSI Handle
bitly_x86
Howdy howdy folks, my name is Bitly and it is a pleasure to join you. I hail from the big dairy place in the U.S., Wisconsin. I am quite new here to Star Citizen and was just attempting to get into a community here by joining TEST.

The thing that actually got me interested in Star Citizen was a YouTube video from Variable, "I bought the most expensive ship in Star Citizen..." I saw that video and got curious, did some research, and joined in.

The thing I most look forward to/want to do is getting different and bigger ships to fly. I tend towards less fighting and more casual play, so that's kinda what I want to keep doing. I would still be interested in some fighting in Star Citizen, but probably only with a group or with more knowledge of what I'm doing.

The first game I can think of that I played was probably Roller Coaster Tycoon. It is such a beautiful game. These days, I like to play Minecraft, MSFS, and more Minecraft. In my free time where I'm not gaming, I like to watch anime and occasionally do some simple to moderate programming.

I heard about Test Squadron from the organizations page on the RSI Website. I don't really know why I joined except for graphics on the organization page were pretty convincing. Either way, here I am.

As to Picard or Kirk: Error 412 Precondition Failed

Forgot your password?