Howdy, Test!

PaNiX

Lieutenant
Jun 30, 2016
RSI Handle
DarkStar-X
Hey all....

Just joined up from Texas and looking to get to know some folks to fly around with in the verse.
I first heard about Star Citizen from a former co-worker. Didn't think much about it at the time (was too involved with Destiny and such), but then started playing around with Elite: Dangerous, and this was the natural progression.

I currently have way too much money invested in the game. It's sad. Have A Connie, Buccaneer, Super Hornet, Prospector, Mustang, Connie to Cat upgrade waiting to decide if I want to upgrade my current Connie or buy a new one and upgrade it. Also have like 4 Dragonflys (couple for the cheap LTI).

Anyway, I work in the IT field and am married with a 14 year old daughter.

I came across Test while looking for a decent org with a good reputation on reddit. Hoping you guys live up to it :)

Look forward to getting to know more of you guys!

PaNiX

Lieutenant
Jun 30, 2016
RSI Handle
DarkStar-X
Welcome to TEST PaNiX

Can she fly? Would make a good Wingman or co-pilot. :D My sons are still too young, but before the game comes out I will have a wingman :cool:
At the moment she is too hung up on The Sims and the Supernatural TV show.
Don't think I'll have a wingman with her, but that doesnt mean I wont try :)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
At the moment she is too hung up on The Sims and the Supernatural TV show.
Don't think I'll have a wingman with her, but that doesnt mean I wont try :)
Oooow, then I'm lucky. I don't know yet about the youngest, 4 year, but the oldest definitely likes flying. Only bad that my flight time is his long overdue bed time. My wife would kill me :eek:

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?