Darth Shatner

Lieutenant
Feb 24, 2021
RSI Handle
DarthShatner
Where you from stranger?

The coldest place on earth... Texas

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The scale and detail of the game, the idea that you can do pretty much anything you want

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I think exploration will be pretty cool, but I like the dog fights

What was the first game you remember playing?

Original Mario Bros. on NES

What other games do you play?

Games with my kids, mario kart, mario party, etc

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I read about it on the orgs page after some shout outs by the devs. Looked like a good place to be to have fun and not be to serious

Picard or Kirk?

Definitely Kirk... Original Kirk

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I hope you aren't having problems getting repairs done, the situation with plumbers here is crazy now.View attachment 20351
Yep we have the plumbing and electrical work fixed today, thanks to friends and neighbors (both professionals). Still have flooring and drywall to replace over the next few weekends. The kitchen cabinets, and some furniture need replacing too - but some of that was planned anyway.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Welcome to Test! Pull up a beer and have a chair!

We got slammed pretty good here in Oregon too. A lot of the old timers said this was the worst they have ever seen.
I was out on Storm Response doing damage assessment for the electric utility, lemme tell ya, it was a mess. We worked 118 hours in 7 days, some guys worked more. But we got most of it at least assigned for repairs and crews en route.

Lotta my friends live down in Texas (transplanted Texan here), and they had some rough times for sure.

So, draw up a cold one and have a seat...too soon?

Darth Shatner

Lieutenant
Feb 24, 2021
RSI Handle
DarthShatner
Yep we have the plumbing and electrical work fixed today, thanks to friends and neighbors (both professionals). Still have flooring and drywall to replace over the next few weekends. The kitchen cabinets, and some furniture need replacing too - but some of that was planned anyway.
That sounds like a true mess. I'm glad to hear you got the leaks fixed though. I believe 90% of this could have been avoided if the power stayed on. If the houses stay warm then the pipes stay above freezing.

Reactions: Vavrik and Zookajoe

Darth Shatner

Lieutenant
Feb 24, 2021
RSI Handle
DarthShatner
Welcome to Test! Pull up a beer and have a chair!

We got slammed pretty good here in Oregon too. A lot of the old timers said this was the worst they have ever seen.
I was out on Storm Response doing damage assessment for the electric utility, lemme tell ya, it was a mess. We worked 118 hours in 7 days, some guys worked more. But we got most of it at least assigned for repairs and crews en route.

Lotta my friends live down in Texas (transplanted Texan here), and they had some rough times for sure.

So, draw up a cold one and have a seat...too soon?
Well, the best thing I can make of all of this is the beer did stay cold! In some cases a little too cold.
I didn't realize the Northwest got hammered like that.. Thanks to you electric guys we did get the power back on and we did get warmed back up.

Forgot your password?