Howdy

Gryphos

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Gryphos
So.....I thought I'd join the foolishness...

Gryphos here.

Where you from stranger?

I live in the boonies in the hill country of Texas.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

A misspent youth. And the cookies...I haven't found the cookies yet.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm an old air combat sim hand, so bounty hunting, security, that kind of thing sounds fun, but trading and exploration do too.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Probably Wing Commander, the first one. That or MSFS 3.0. Unless you want to count that thing where you moved a white rectangle up and down the screen to try to intercept a white circle that was bouncing around.

What other games do you play?

I've played too damned much of WoT over the past couple of years. Until recently, I did mostly flight, air combat, and racing sims, but lots of sims...hell, I've put a lot of hours on Train Simulator, and sub sims, and farming sims...(don't laugh at me)...

I've played a lot of Skyrim and Assassin's Creed, and now have too many Steam games I've bought on sale and haven't ever played.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Cosmic Trader pm'd me, and I checked out your stuff, and some videos, and was cracking up. Joined on Discord for a bit and the atmosphere seemed laid back and chill, like the propaganda. Seems like a fun group.

Picard or Kirk?

Silly question. Like asking, "Flying or sex?" Come to think of it: sex! So, if you put a gun to my head: Janeway. Or Chakotay. Probably Chakotay.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! And if we're bring up the question of sex? Seven of Nine.

Gryphos

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Gryphos
TRAINZ or your GF? I want a gf that plays trains!

And, yes, the question of sex should always be answered by Seven of Nine.

Forgot your password?