howdydiddlydingdangdoodly :)

Hemlok666

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Hemlok666
Where you from stranger?

Blackpool (the armpit of the UK) home of the Illuminations, cross dressing drag bars, and coming soon FLAMING TAP WATER as we are getting fracked soon :(

What drew you to Star Citizen?

This new fangled do-hicky called the internet :-P

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Everything, as long as there is NO space church cause i'm NOT attending.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Chuckie Egg (Acorn Electron)

What other games do you play?

Armoured Warfare, unreal tournament :) mainly fps type, i was a destiny addict but i've been dry since Oct

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Got an email, and you sound like my kind of lunatics ?!

Picard or Kirk?

Has to be James T (I come in peace, shoot to kill) Kirk

Keep safe everyone, hope to speak to you soon

Hemlok666 (same tag on steam and xbox360/one)

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
I'm there with you on that one. If there is/will be space church I know both my character and myself will burst into flames and burn it down.

Oh, yeah. Welcome neighborino(even though I'm across the pond)!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST. Look forward to fly-diddly-dying with ya!

Oh, and good luck with the fracking. We've been doing it here in Alberta since the 20's, and still can't manage to get our water to light on fire. Guess we're probably doing it wrong. Figures, it IS Canada. Haha.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
We've been doing it here in Alberta since the 20's, and still can't manage to get our water to light on fire.
He's so very wrong...

You're wrong @Blind Owl and you should feel bad! @Hemlok666 should be very afraid! Much worried!

What you should be afraid of is EARTHQUAKES! And Nuclear War with Russia!

But if you're afraid of Fracking because of Frack Nation and those movies, they were all full of shit. The ones for fracking and the ones against it. It's like they never actually said a true thing in any of them, and were produced by various lobbyists for the sole purpose of scarring young minds.

But if you're still worried about it, I think there's a fair number of people here with various jobs in the oil sectors who could explain how it all works.

and yes, I've seen people's water catch on fire... both from natural methane, oil field fails, and fun combos.

Welcome to Test!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Where you from stranger?

Blackpool (the armpit of the UK) home of the Illuminations, cross dressing drag bars, and coming soon FLAMING TAP WATER as we are getting fracked soon :(

What drew you to Star Citizen?

This new fangled do-hicky called the internet :p

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

What was the first game you remember playing?

Chuckie Egg (Acorn Electron)

What other games do you play?

Armoured Warfare, unreal tournament :) mainly fps type, i was a destiny addict but i've been dry since Oct

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Got an email, and you sound like my kind of lunatics ?!

Picard or Kirk?

Has to be James T (I come in peace, shoot to kill) Kirk

Keep safe everyone, hope to speak to you soon

Hemlok666 (same tag on steam and xbox360/one)
Welcome armpit person! At least you aren't living in Leeds. Not that I don't enjoy it. It's just... Yeh

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You're wrong @Blind Owl and you should feel bad!
Oh man. He's right. I left the oilfield in 2009 and joined the army. BEFORE that there weren't any issues that I know of. But google tells me now here have been cases of both burning water AND earthquakes due to fracking (or rather, they assume it's due to fracking - research for yourself). Guess I was living in the past. Sigh.

Hemlok666

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Hemlok666
hi all, sorry been having a total nightmare with my sodding internet, should have been a fibre connection as of last week BUT the complete and utter B*****D on the sales line didnt bother to setup the thing correctly so i am still stuck on a particularly p**s poor adsl line until next week when hopefully i will be able to finally get the game running with a ping of under 800+ (yeah i know armpit of the UK remember).

Thanks for the warm welcomes very kind, hope to see you all soon

keep safe
H

Hemlok666

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Hemlok666
He's so very wrong...

You're wrong @Blind Owl and you should feel bad! @Hemlok666 should be very afraid! Much worried!

What you should be afraid of is EARTHQUAKES! And Nuclear War with Russia!

But if you're afraid of Fracking because of Frack Nation and those movies, they were all full of shit. The ones for fracking and the ones against it. It's like they never actually said a true thing in any of them, and were produced by various lobbyists for the sole purpose of scarring young minds.

But if you're still worried about it, I think there's a fair number of people here with various jobs in the oil sectors who could explain how it all works.

and yes, I've seen people's water catch on fire... both from natural methane, oil field fails, and fun combos.

Welcome to Test!
hi Sasquatch i was posted out to Alberta in 1996 ever heard of a gas town called Medicine Hat ? ;) some of the best days of career were spent in your beautiful country ah well :)

Hemlok666

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Hemlok666
:) nope, i sadly met my end (career wise) at Calgary Sky dive centre, wont go into detail but it resulted in a broken back! Still miss the place though all that open space was quite something to see for a lad from a small village :D

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Calgary Sky dive centre, wont go into detail but it resulted in a broken back!
Shit... Sorry to hear that. Sad face.
When you say "posted" and 'career', I assume you were at Wainwrong? I've gone for hikes in the "don't hike here, live ordinance" area. It's a really bad place to take hallucinogens.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
posted out to Alberta in 1996 ever heard of a gas town called Medicine Hat
When you say "posted" and 'career', I assume you were at Wainwrong
Suffield. The Brits have a full time base in Suffield just outside of the Hat. ;)
We like to call it 'Sufferfield'.

Edit: not because of the Brits, lol. Because of the wind, and the mud, and the one fucking tree.

Forgot your password?