howdydiddlydingdangdoodly :)

Hemlok666

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Hemlok666
Sufferfield :D jugs of Paralyzer at the 'Sin Bin' oh and lets not forget ice cold corona's and cartoons for breakfast at O'Rileys just off the trans-can i still have one of their shirts a very nice waitress gave me ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sufferfield :D jugs of Paralyzer at the 'Sin Bin' oh and lets not forget ice cold corona's and cartoons for breakfast at O'Rileys just off the trans-can i still have one of their shirts a very nice waitress gave me ;)
Ahhhh, the good old days. I'm currently posted at CFB Edmonton. I've played down at Sufferfield a few times. Good (as good as can be in the army) times. The military has changed fairly significantly since '96. But you know what they say, 'the more things change, the more they stay the same.'

Cheers mate.

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Where you from stranger?

Blackpool (the armpit of the UK) home of the Illuminations, cross dressing drag bars, and coming soon FLAMING TAP WATER as we are getting fracked soon :(

What drew you to Star Citizen?

This new fangled do-hicky called the internet :p

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Everything, as long as there is NO space church cause i'm NOT attending.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Chuckie Egg (Acorn Electron)

What other games do you play?

Armoured Warfare, unreal tournament :) mainly fps type, i was a destiny addict but i've been dry since Oct

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Got an email, and you sound like my kind of lunatics ?!

Picard or Kirk?

Has to be James T (I come in peace, shoot to kill) Kirk

Keep safe everyone, hope to speak to you soon

Hemlok666 (same tag on steam and xbox360/one)
A fellow Englishman. Welcome aboard!

Hemlok666

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Hemlok666
Hi, thanks for the warm welcome everyone your very kind.

Hopefully plusnet have permanently removed thumb from nether regions and my fibre is now stable, whats the best day/time for space noobs (spoobs if you will) like me to get cracking ?

keep safe everyone
H

Forgot your password?