Hows it going Eh?

Wardo5

Lieutenant
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Wardo5
Hi there, new member.
Canadian (Southern Ontario)
I attempt to fly the Freelancer with varying degrees of success (mostly get my arse handed to me)
Been looking for a new game to play and decided I had waited long enough to play Star Citizen. Mostly at this point I look to mine, explore and research when those come into play but am pretty open to new styles of play.
First game I REALLY recall playing a lot was on a PET computer and be danged if I remember what the name was but it was a car, avoiding people, then hit water and turned into a boat, etc.
I was convinced to join TEST by the warm welcome I got just visiting your COMS. Decided it for me.
Thanks for having me and...Kirk all the way
Cheers, Wardo5

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh Canada. Sweet! Another Canuck. Welcome to TEST. There seems to be a large number of us showing up here. Great group here. You'll enjoy.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Hey Canadian from Ontario!
Wow, a person from the Capital! I've never met one... What's it like? Is the CN tower as tall as they say? Does it really launch missiles? What are the accents in Toronto like? Do you have Maple Syrup farms there too? Is it true all the buildings are made out of baked red bricks of Canadian Shield Craton rock? Is Mac n Cheese the only thing you eat? Is Molson Canadian actually an IMPORT there? Do you really all speak French? Does the Parliament building really play the Star Wars Imperial March theme every day at noon? Do you know my cousins from Ontario; Sue, Jake, Sam, and Dillon?

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?