Hpnotiq

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Hpnotiq
Where you from stranger?
Idaho, USA, Inland Northwest.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Besides the big space ships and promised land from which our savior Chris Roberts will lead us to, saving us from the unholy lands of terrible video games? I heard their would be cake.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Every aspect of the game looks promising to me, nothing in particular I feel a draw to yet, just enjoy the game and have fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Mario Brothers on NES - Age 6.

What other games do you play?
Too many games, Currently trying out Archeage and occasionally playing League of Legends for the last 4 years. Some times War Thunder. Played too many mmo's in the past to include WoW, EQ, SWTOR, SWG, EVE, UO and other shittier games.

Picard or Kirk?
KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome to TEST!

Are you good at baking? I need to know.

Reactions: Raggy

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Hpnotiq

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Hpnotiq
Welcome to TEST!

Are you good at baking? I need to know.
Don't ask me about baking! I used to be baker in the small bakery of Bakersville full of a wonderful baking community- until... I had a horrible disfiguring baking accident that shunned me from my fellow Bakers. I lost everything, my wife, my kids, even my dog. I don't Bake anymore.. EVER

Reactions: Choppanob

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my cooking, you little baker? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Culinary Institute of America, and I've been involved in numerous iron chef challenges, and I have over 300 confirmed crepes. I am trained in Habachi and I'm the top cook at my local Japanese Steak House. You are nothing to me but just a poorly trained cashier. I will feed you with culinary skills the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth,? mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with serving cold fries to me over at McDonalds? Think again, chef. As we cook, I am contacting my secret network of bakers across the US and your ingredient sources are being traced right now. So you better prepare for the repossesing, maggot. The repossesing that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kitchen. You're fucking smoked, kid. I can cook anything, anytime and dice you in over 700 ways, and that's just with my spatula. Not only am I extensively trained in ragu alla bolognese, but I have access to the entire spice rack of the United States Starbucks Corps. And I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bland dish off the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your extra "spicy" tamales was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would've held your fucking fork. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're wasting the creme fraiche, you goddamn idiot. I will frost cupcakes all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking smoked, kiddo.

Reactions: Choppanob and Shive

Hpnotiq

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Hpnotiq
Thanks Kiltedfrog, You're "Lessons" were very informative from the cold vacuum of space. Maybe next time I'll make you the corpsickle in space.

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Can't help feeling that anti-squeaker was pulling this face while writing wall of rant :)

Hpnotiq

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Hpnotiq
I'm working a booth at Pac-Con in two weeks, William Shatner will be there. I'm tempted to get a print of his Khan face and get him to sign it.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
What the fuck did you just fucking say about my cooking, you little baker? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Culinary Institute of America, and I've been involved in numerous iron chef challenges, and I have over 300 confirmed crepes. I am trained in Habachi and I'm the top cook at my local Japanese Steak House. You are nothing to me but just a poorly trained cashier. I will feed you with culinary skills the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth,? mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with serving cold fries to me over at McDonalds? Think again, chef. As we cook, I am contacting my secret network of bakers across the US and your ingredient sources are being traced right now. So you better prepare for the repossesing, maggot. The repossesing that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your kitchen. You're fucking smoked, kid. I can cook anything, anytime and dice you in over 700 ways, and that's just with my spatula. Not only am I extensively trained in ragu alla bolognese, but I have access to the entire spice rack of the United States Starbucks Corps. And I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bland dish off the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your extra "spicy" tamales was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would've held your fucking fork. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're wasting the creme fraiche, you goddamn idiot. I will frost cupcakes all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking smoked, kiddo.
liked it... - ... for the effort

Forgot your password?