Hull A sneak peek

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Well, it's certainly cute little cargo hauler, I can't wait to see it in-game.

I wonder if the capacity goes up to 64 SCU, since from that leaked RAFT description we know the standard large SCU containers are 32 SCU. And it'd kinda make sense to simply attach one to each side.
Or maybe we'll have something like 'Standard medium SCU containers' that are 24 SCU.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I leik, it!!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
While the majority of the Hull series is like space semi trucking, the Freelancer Max is in game currently to get that feel slightly, even if more like a mid sized box truck instead of a semi.
Well, more like one of those delivery vans. I mean it'd sort of work if you sat in it and went Aruummmm Arummmmm kxxxkxxx Arummmmmmmm (Sorry it's a little sticky getting into 3rd.) and keep doing that till you get to like 12th gear. Even a C2 is more like a 5 ton when compared to the Hull C or the BMM (which kind of reminds me of a BMW truck)

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Well, more like one of those delivery vans. I mean it'd sort of work if you sat in it and went Aruummmm Arummmmm kxxxkxxx Arummmmmmmm (Sorry it's a little sticky getting into 3rd.) and keep doing that till you get to like 12th gear. Even a C2 is more like a 5 ton when compared to the Hull C or the BMM (which kind of reminds me of a BMW truck)
Its like the progression of cargo trucks in the US military lol

itty bitty - M1078A1
not so smol - M35
average joe- 5ton/7ton
do a bit more -HEMMT/LVS
big chungus - M1070

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
A pretty good analogy.

I always tried comparing them to military air transport but given the C5 Galaxy is similar to the C2 there really is nothing bigger for the Hull C, D, E or BMM.

Guess in many ways the Hull E and D are more like Panamax or even post Panamax cargo ships ships

Forgot your password?