Hull C First time

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Funny this was literally my second most anticipated ship after the BMM. For some reason - when it came out, i called it to my hangar, was totally underwhelmed, didnt like the exterior, didnt like the interior, decided it was no where near as cool and well laid out as the Hull A and never used it again.

Decided to actually take her out and have had some fun the other day - its a bit of a pain to park so I've been sleeping in it a'la long distance space trucker stylee. So far log out in bed working touch wood

I wish the interior was taken from the Hull A rather than the starfarer.

I've just fitten an XL quantum drive as the supplied one was terribly slow.

I'll keep flying it for a couple of weeks see how I feel.
1712764098889.png

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's not an easy career lol. Needs some work the undocking blah blah loading is a right pain. it appears that one metre per second wrong move when docking or undocking damags the neck of the ship.

1712792262363.png

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hull C’s neat. Only missed opportunity….view ports for the walkway when it’s fully extended!
I think I would rather the spine be solid metal than glass if you know what I mean.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think I would rather the spine be solid metal than glass if you know what I mean.
I remember when the 600I came out everyone was like 'I crash a lot and that is a glass nose cone' and they responded it was a transparent metal as step g as he test of the ship.

So that's a viable option but yes industrial craft never did worry about things like whether you can see out of bits that didn't need to be looked out of...

...thinking about that 600I you've got me wondering if they could make a showcase ship entirely made out of nose cone material...?

Gonna ask that on Spectrum!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I remember when the 600I came out everyone was like 'I crash a lot and that is a glass nose cone' and they responded it was a transparent metal as step g as he test of the ship.

So that's a viable option but yes industrial craft never did worry about things like whether you can see out of bits that didn't need to be looked out of...

...thinking about that 600I you've got me wondering if they could make a showcase ship entirely made out of nose cone material...?

Gonna ask that on Spectrum!
The origins of the Origin 404i perhaps?

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
I'm sure that CIG will get the Hull-series ship mechanics right, eventually.

Here's what I'm really waiting to see: What gameplay mechanics will motivate PVP players to take on the Xi'an or Tevarin aliens instead of human Hull-series cargo runners?

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'm sure that CIG will get the Hull-series ship mechanics right, eventually.

Here's what I'm really waiting to see: What gameplay mechanics will motivate PVP players to take on the Xi'an or Tevarin aliens instead of human Hull-series cargo runners?
Wait? Humans are going to take me on? I thought humans were going to help me and defend me? :/

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Pirates need content too. Luckily you're in the biggest and best org in all of Star Citizen. I'm sure we'll have plenty of people ready to run security for our cargo haulers.
You'll know when you're being attacked by a TESTie, because they'll be shooting towards you with beers after the distortions have disabled your ship. You might lose your cargo, but you'll be too drunk to care. Cheers!

• o7
Reactions: Garonman and BUTUZ
Forgot your password?