Hunkerbull Introduction

Hunkerbull

Ensign
Jun 6, 2024
RSI Handle
Hunkerbull
I pledged for the Aurora starter pack in February 2016 but did not have a good enough computer to run the game. I tried again later and ran into the same problems so I gave up and forgot about my pledge until I saw something about Squadron 42 in some gaming news. I played DCS World for in a virtual squadron for a few years and wanted a change of pace. I have been playing Star Citizen a few months now and am highly addicted. I currently have the Taurus, Buccaneer, Aurora, P8R, and some ground vehicles. I am not really sure what my favorite game loop is as I have not done cargo, ship mining, or salvaging yet. I have mostly been making money from bounties and ROC mining. I do like the idea of medical play even if it is just reviving fallen people during events which is why i bought the Nursa and P8R. If I had to have a favorite ship it would be the Cutlass series even though I don't own one. I like the aesthetic and it reminds me of the drop ship in Aliens 2. I was able to listen in to one of the events tonight and it seems like a fun group to be involved with and I look forward to playing with people in the Org.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

Here's hoping that you have a happy time running around with us during our haphazard escapades.

Reactions: Raven_King
Forgot your password?